Grand Prix Predictions Game 2014-2015: Round 1 Skate America | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Predictions Game 2014-2015: Round 1 Skate America

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
THE MEN AND SKATE AMERICA OVERALL RESULTS!

After some delay, I have scored the men!

And we have our first PERFECT score in the game (I have marked it with a GOLD fill :) ). Congrats to semosk8fan for guessing all the men right, which is an amazing feat given how unpredictable this field is! :hb: :party:

katmari and sequinsgalore tied for second with 65 points by guessing the top 5 but switching two placements.

Finally we have a whole bunch of people who scored 60 points: brushalley,Danja, darazam, FSGMT, Gia_Sesshoumaru, HR4,Hyena, Isabel_O'Reilly, lightsout, Sam-Skwantch, [email protected] and Skategmt.

And now for the Skate America results (and overall top 10 so far):
GOLD: semoska8fan, 250 points
SILVER: [email protected] and sequinsgalore, 235 points
4th: ArcticMonkey, 230 points
5th: brushalley, gallavich and skategmt, 225 points
8th: el henry, 220 points
9th: FSGMT, HanDomi and Hyena, 215 points.

Congrats everyone! Onward to Skate Canada!

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I had to read the results post twice, I was so shocked to see myself a top the leader board. But my husband burst my bubble by reminding me there is no where to go but down!

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks to the scorers for all your hard work!

I went back to check what it was I had actually predicted - because I'd of course mostly forgotten - and... well... it started really well with the men's first & second place and then... it fell apart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsm9g316h6Y

cleo2070

Final Flight
2. Skategmt, rosacotton and cleo2070 - 60 pts.

Oh, wow! 60 points :) I think I can just hear the echo of McGonagall's voice, "... for sheer dumb luck".
But seriously, this is exciting! First time playing and -to confirm what others have already noted- the best score I got was in the discipline I guessed at most:biggrin:
THANK YOU scorers and organisers for making this happen!