No access to practices with all-event "season" tickets | Golden Skate

No access to practices with all-event "season" tickets

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Just in case anyone (like me) didn't realise:

All-event "season" tickets for the GPF do NOT grant access to the practice sessions.

I'm not convinced this was made clear when all-event tickets first went on sale, because I'm sure I would have noticed, raised my eyebrows and had a moan about how cheeky it is to sell "season" tickets that don't include practices. But it's possible I simply missed it in the excitement. It is certainly made clear when buying tickets now!

In any case, individual session tickets didn't go on sale until much more recently...
...so if you didn't already, don't forget to buy those extra tickets if you want to watch the practices!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Would it be very naive of me to assume that it won't be a problem to buy these tickets while I'm at the venue itself? At this point in time, I am not planning on going to the practices, but who knows, might change my mind on one of those days and decide to go to the venue in the morning already.
I just cannot imagine these tickets getting sold out, but I'm relatively new to the whole figure skating world, so...

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Would it be very naive of me to assume that it won't be a problem to buy these tickets while I'm at the venue itself? At this point in time, I am not planning on going to the practices, but who knows, might change my mind on one of those days and decide to go to the venue in the morning already.
I just cannot imagine these tickets getting sold out, but I'm relatively new to the whole figure skating world, so...
I also cannot imagine practices being sold out. There'd have to be severe restrictions on the numbers allowed in, because the vast majority of people simply don't bother with practices. And no such restrictions have been announced.

The only thing that would concern me, is whether tickets are indeed sold at the venue, once online sales cease... but according to the FAQ section on the official site:

Where can I buy my tickets for the ISU Grand Prix Final Barcelona 2014-2015?
Tickets can be purchased:
- Online through the website: www.gpf2014barcelona.com
- From 11 to 14 December at the CCIB ticket offices, located at the far end of the venue.

So I think it's fair to assume you'll have the option, if you decide you do want to see one of the practices...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yeah, that's good enough for me. Who knows, if fancy strikes, but I'm not planning on going to Barcelona and then sit inside all day long. For one, I need to visit some of my favorite shops. :laugh: