State of Russian Ladies in skating: 2014-15 Season | Page 53 | Golden Skate

State of Russian Ladies in skating: 2014-15 Season

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
It's really pretty! Not sure about two of them though: the girl in the middle of the top row, is that Maria Sotskova? And in the middle in the last row, Elena Ilinykh?

I'm not seeing Sascha, which is quite a shame, her eyes are :love:

Yes, Maria, and Elena.. Are you talking about Sasha Proklova?? :eek:She has really beautiful eyes, too!

Evgenia has the most beautiful eyes :love:

Yes, and Evgenia is more and more beautiful..

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Yes, Maria, and Elena.. Are you talking about Sasha Proklova?? :eek:She has really beautiful eyes, too!

Yes, and Evgenia is more and more beautiful..

Thank you :) Yes, I meant Sasha Proklova! These young ladies all happen to be as beautiful as they are talented :)

Ava Moore

On the Ice
It's really pretty! Not sure about two of them though: the girl in the middle of the top row, is that Maria Sotskova? And in the middle in the last row, Elena Ilinykh?

I'm not seeing Sascha, which is quite a shame, her eyes are :love:

Cute! I immediately recognized Julia's! Who's that on the second row to the right though? The eyebrows are throwing me off. XD

Last edited:

Globetrotter

Medalist
It looks like she is opening with 2 3A's this year :cheer2:

Is the opening music the same as what Ilia Kulik used in his SP in Nagano 1998? Revolution or something like that? The jump layout looks really tough. The opening is a 3A combo and then a solo 3A followed by a 3Lz and 3F. Thereafter, it looks like a 3T-3T is planned. I can't quite guess the rest. The beginning already looks painful but if her two final jump passes includes a 3R and 3S, then it means Tuks and Mishin had planned for an 8 triple programme. Tough

Ava Moore

On the Ice
If I'm not mistaken that's Elena Radionova :) (please correct me someone if I'm wrong)

Damn, and here I was thinking that Lena Radionova's were on the last row to the right! Maybe those were Sima's? Told you the eyebrows and the eye color pulled me in different directions for that one on the second row to the right! XD

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Damn, and here I was thinking that Lena Radionova's were on the last row to the right! Maybe those were Sima's? Told you the eyebrows and the eye color pulled me in different directions for that one on the second row to the right! XD

Me guess would be Sima, yes :)