2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The problem for me with the P/I program is that it's just a nice little program. There really isn't much to say about it except that..and that's a problem. The judges seem lukewarm about it as well. A "nice" score.

alebi

Medalist
The problem for me with the P/I program is that it's just a nice little program. There really isn't much to say about it except that..and that's a problem. The judges seem lukewarm about it as well. A "nice" score.

I agree. It was pretty to watch but honestly I've already forgotten it

auser

Record Breaker

I know what you are saying, but I always want to like them for it. But now that you mention it maybe I have felt this way too long. Maybe a new choreographer who might push them more?

Florencito

Medalist
Bad streaming, it kept freezing. Anyway, from what I've seen it looked like a S/Z's program skated by I/Z, not really enyoyed those parts. Are they training with Kustarova?

Meoima

Match Penalty
I love you Lena!!! :love: You have come so far! And Ruslan! You have become THE MAN!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm probably going to be crucified for this, but I/Z weren't as revelatory as I had hoped they would be.

And pfft, I'm a huge fan of HER'S.