2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08

tulosai

Record Breaker
Honestly I liked it I didn't love it. Their SD was better. That said, they have only been together what 6 months? Given that they look excellent. I also do love the Russia high! drama!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ilinykh/Zhiganshin

Solid skate, but still need more substance to choreo and polish/difficulty to moves

But good start and effort. They seem pleased with the score despite deductions

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Ruslan's hair looks so smooth and airy as he glides on the ice.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Honestly I liked it I didn't love it. Their SD was better. That said, they have only been together what 6 months? Given that they look excellent. I also do love the Russia high! drama!

I'm with you and Weak Ankles. Not electrifying. Not extraordinary. Some of the drama felt over the top and not justified by the music/choreography. and I love both of them and adored her in last year's Swan Lake program.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Ilinykh/Zhiganshin

Solid skate, but still need more substance to choreo and polish/difficulty to moves

But good start and effort. They seem pleased with the score despite deductions

yes- agreed. the choreo felt a little empty to me and they need more polish. But indeed a very solid start. and they have good chemistry on and off the ice!

unico

Final Flight
Mark Hanretty was not completely impressed, and to be honest I wasn't completely sold by I/Z either. I mean I do think the potential is completely there for them to really go far and I think she has such amazing star quality. Just wasn't all there for me today. :)

EDIT: Of course, they are such a young team that will obviously get better in time.

Florencito

Medalist
That final passage is a thing of beauty!
And omg, I can't at them being so technically constant. Finally!

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
That final passage is a thing of beauty!
And omg, I can't at them being so technically constant. Finally!

Oh I so loved that final passage! and yes, Tulosai, they were indeed fantastic! Alebi, agreed their program was refreshing. So light and ethereal. Really beautiful.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
P/C have my favorite FD of the season so far. Big sigh. So nice to see modern dance moves used so sensibly. Just a lovely program.

Orange Cat

On the Ice
P/C! :love:

I/Z- well, their SD is fantastic, and I like their FD, but it needs polishing and growth before I can say anything more than "like". They managed to mash the music pretty decently, though, and I was worried about that.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Papadakis/Cizeron

They are the real deal. Effortless, yet detailed and interesting choreo that draws you in, plus the skill (speed, intricacy, precision) to pull it off...

Danish Eurosport 2 commentator (David Blazek) liked them a lot.

Holy **** 98.00 score, they're ecstatic! Well-deserved...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
this was special, I'm crying because of their uniqueness and emotions they can create...And tech side is there already - 98,00 is HUGE