2014 Cup of China GALA / Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China GALA / Exhibition

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
My stream suddenly switched to a recap of the women's event(or at least Liza's skate), then to Yuzuru in the K&C, now onto Maxim's skate :eek:hwell:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thank you, Eurosport. You said you were gonna show yesterday's winners. I did NOT sign up for a repeat of Yuzuru Hanyu crying, it's so painful. I've been specifically avoiding seeing any of that again. :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My stream suddenly switched to a recap of the women's event(or at least Liza's skate), then to Yuzuru in the K&C, now onto Maxim's skate :eek:hwell:

Yep. Don't worry. Eurosport are just showing the leaders during the interval.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are you getting bad sound on Eurosport ?. Croaky. It's doing my head in !.

Nope, I'm not having sound problems. Well, other than the fact that they seem to have turned down the volume of the skating compared to the volume of Nicky! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
The sound problem is weird, it's not all the time. With Dornbush's program right now, I don't hear anything wrong with it, but it's high sounds in other programs, I guess. (and yes, HD live television, too)

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
The sound problem is weird, it's not all the time. With Dornbush's program right now, I don't hear anything wrong with it, but it's high sounds in other programs, I guess. (and yes, HD live television, too)
Yep, I even went upstairs & tried the other television just to check it was not broke !.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow I think I have a crush on Dornbush now.

Well, personally, I wouldn't quite go as far as that (straight guy here!)

But, I absolutely loved that routine!!!

(I liked how it was the local star, Li Zijun, that was asked to bring out the raging bull!)

CaroLiza_fan

lyndichee

Medalist
Straight female here!

Yulia had an adorable routine as well; I am quite enjoying the unique exhibitions from the Russians this season.