What's the worst thing about living where you do? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

What's the worst thing about living where you do?

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
~tibia venifica~ said:
Christ, now I see how pompous my post was:laugh: I just wanted to make my response complete. I'm insane even for a Polish standard;)
Ptichka, what are your favourite films of those two?

That's quite all right :) If anything, what I really like about this thread is that people also talk about good things about where they live.

My favorite films of those two... Hmmm... I guess I would have to say Ashes and Diamongs and Double Life of Veronique.

~tibia venifica~

Rinkside
Ptichka said:
Ashes and Diamongs and Double Life of Veronique.
I knew it! It seems to me Ashes and Diamond is better known world-wide in general. It was even mentioned on "The Final Cut" by Pink Floyd! Unlikely, in Poland not everybody is so enthusiastic about it - the history, you know... This is still painful for some... It's an icon, but the opinions are really diverse. I personally loved it.

And "Double Life..." Shame on me - I haven't seen it! But it's rather French ;) BTW I luvre "Three Colours".

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
amazonprincess said:
while it's all nice and pretty here, the busses stop at 7:30. I currently lack legal driving ability. Also, in order to have some semblance of a "night life" (if you're under 21) it's an hour or so drive down to SF.

Other than that, I do like it. It'd be really hard to leave the county (allthough that's probably because I spent the bulk of my life here)
Hey, Princess,
What do you need a nightlife for, you're just a baby! (Hee!)
Love,
Mom
PS - there is something I like about living where I live - my Spawn is here!
:D
Rave