2014 Rostelecom Practice reports | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Practice reports

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This one captures a moment of the often-smiley Max and Jason both looking rather no-nonsense as they take the ice.

I want to know why Artur is giving Max that side-eye. Is he jealous of how good Max's slicked-back hair looks? Or are they planning a quad loop battle? :laugh:

And :yes:, Max's hair looks very good like that. Actually, I think he might have cut it a little. The biggest problem with the curls was that they looked like they were getting in his face.

Ayeshoo

On the Ice
Waiiiit, sorry, but what ice dance drama? Is there like a big fight/rivalry or anything? ;D

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
They might be better off with new partners, since they are both divas.

Alba

Record Breaker
Because they have new partners. :biggrin:
I loved them together.

Me too. But that's over now, and hopefully a blessing in disguise for both.
As Kitt says, they are both divas. Very difficult to handle in a long run.

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
One thing is for certain, all the Russian ice dancers are absolutely gorgeous... All this beauty is overwhelming!!!

MarieM

On the Ice
Me too. But that's over now, and hopefully a blessing in disguise for both.
As Kitt says, they are both divas. Very difficult to handle in a long run.

Sure. So you mean Gritshuk and Platov, Usova and Zhulin, Anissina and Peizerat should all have found other partners because these teams WERE both divas and hard to handle. The difference ? There was no kid pretending to be a grown up making decision. And I can assure you these were no easy partnerships.
Nikita went for the easy road and has shot both of them in the head because of a stupid decision. And now, he doesn't even have Morozov on his team as it was supposed to happen right?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*groans* Is it at all possible that this thread remains for actual practice reports about ALL disciplines, and not about the stupid Russian dance drama? There are quite a few of us who, frankly, do not give a toss about it and are here for the practice reports!

gmyers

Record Breaker
Sure. So you mean Gritshuk and Platov, Usova and Zhulin, Anissina and Peizerat should all have found other partners because these teams WERE both divas and hard to handle. The difference ? There was no kid pretending to be a grown up making decision. And I can assure you these were no easy partnerships.
Nikita went for the easy road and has shot both of them in the head because of a stupid decision. And now, he doesn't even have Morozov on his team as it was supposed to happen right?

The difference is only they were teams of divas that actually won! Not come in 10th at worlds or not medal in an Olympic year gp event! They couldn't compete well with any regularity and could never win russian nationals and did well once a year.

No morozov, No ghost dances? How terrible!

No event ever before gp season began because I/k hated each other so much they wouldn't train outside of gp season. One gpf because of no training outside of bare minimum.

Last edited: