Irina's sexy dress | Golden Skate

Irina's sexy dress

Kateri

On the Ice
Oh, thanks for posting this!

I feel much less worried about her being unhappy now!
Just hope she doesn't push herself too hard.

k.

She looks great!

there is also a nice article on that page about Viktor Petrenko being honored at the UN for his work on behalf of the victims of the Chernobyl disaster.

Mathman

Nah, that's illusion fabric up her front.

When Soogar said, "It's nice to see her back" I was hoping for the best...

Mathman;)

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I was more taken aback by the sheer quality of the black fabric... if those pink and green thingys move she might be in danger of a "wardrobe malfuntion" :eek: JK I'm not a puritan or anything, and I bet that the lights of the show make it appear more revealing than it looks in normal lighting.

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
Mathman said:
When Soogar said, "It's nice to see her back" I was hoping for the best...

Mathman;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The dress! :eek: Is this what she is wearing to COI? Doesn't have much to do with the music, though. IMO. She sure looks great, now she only needs to let her hair grow like she had at one point last year. She looked even cuter with that hairstyle:)

I also enjoyed the interview alot. I can't imagine how it must have felt for a World champion to not even be able to go around the rink once... I hope she'll get better and that we will get to see her next season, I missed her skating so much, it was a joy to watch her at Worlds! Her Queen of Spades is actually one of my favorite LPs from all season, I hope she keeps it! Go Irina!

CB1AB2

Medalist
She looks great=she must be so happy to be skating again=I know I am= all the best to her

cb

Koroleva

On the Ice
She's so beautiful and even more so in person!

I think she looks best in those pictures, her hair was perfect! I also liked it longer and think it looks fine now as well.

When I saw COI you could not see anything, sorry to disappoint you. ;)

So happy to see her on the ice again. :love:

Evdokia

On the Ice
Soogar - thanks for the link. Great to see Irina back in shape, enjoying herself and beeing happy!!! :) :) :)

soogar

Record Breaker
That's not illusion fabric as you can see every birthmark. I happen to love the dress and I love her cute haircut. She looks great though she is thinner than she has been in the past so I hope that she will put on some weight as she gets healthier. That said, I hope she'll recover and be in great form at Worlds next year.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks! I love Irina. I am so happy to see her back on the ice, where she belongs. There is nothing like figure skating to bring one "back to life."

Go Irina!!!!

Enero

On the Ice
Thanks for posting! She looks great!! I'm so glad she's back on the ice and enjoying herself!