Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good looking car....hope it works!!! :laugh:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Good looking car....hope it works!!! :laugh:

I'm sure it works, just as earlier alternate fuel vehicles did. The main thing is to get the infrastructure in place. I wish Toyato, a rich major company, speedy success in establishing the refueling station network.

Here is to a clean beautiful Mirai for the world.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Perhaps if she were From Japan or had a gold world or Olympic medal. I'm afraid she is known only to rabid skate fans in America and Japan. But that would be great for her really. We can wish it. Maybe a promo of Nagasu accelerating on skates from 0 to 60 in 10 seconds? Is that fast or slow? I no longer drive.

I think this is her last season and I hope she has a wonderful nationals though I admit I think the top 4 should be Gracie, ashley. Samantha and Polina. They are the most watchable skaters in the world. Along with a few girls from Asia. But I think Mirai could recapture her enchanting style. I want to see her at least do something up tempo. I have not seen her exhibition number. I just wish the real Mirai would skate and not care about points. She cannot compete with the jumps Polina and Grace have and she is beautiful in her spins but I think the Usfsa felt they owed her the Grand Prix spots given what happened last year.

If only there were a thriving Stars on Ice tour, Mirai would surely become a great show skater but alas all that is gone.:cry::cry:

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I can see it all now...since Mirai's name means, "Future" the commercial can open up with her in the Kiss and cry at nats 2008 saying, "But I am the Future!"
Flash over to her driving the car....
(By the way, didn't she look adorable in her aircraft headset in the pic she posted on twitter during her airplane ride the other day?)
Chris the pilot