2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Pairs FS 11/22 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Pairs FS 11/22

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Eurosport 2 International stream I was watching the Ladies on was out of sync when I came back 5 minutes ago, then it got in sync when I refreshed, and then froze completely during the ads.

So, I don't know if I'm going to get to see the Pairs properly :(

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
The Eurosport 2 International stream I was watching the Ladies on was out of sync when I came back 5 minutes ago, then it got in sync when I refreshed, and then froze completely during the ads.

So, I don't know if I'm going to get to see the Pairs properly :(

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you for the BESP stream tip CaroLiza_fan. :). I was watching ISU stream via hola vpn addon using Chile. Beautiful, but quiet. I missed BESP commentators:laugh:

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I'm definitely gonna have some kind of POTO trauma after this season
(here's hoping that I don't set anything on fire :sarcasm:)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you for the BESP stream tip CaroLiza_fan. :). I was watching ISU stream via hola vpn addon using Chile. Beautiful, but quiet. I missed BESP commentators:laugh:

How is the ESP stream going for you? It keeps freezing on me every couple of minutes, and I am having to refresh it. But, now the sound is out of sync.

I have the ISU stream on (with Hola) in another window just in case. But, their pictures are even further behind Eurosport's pictures, so I can't mix their pictures with Eurosport's commentary.

Any ideas anybody?

CaroLiza_fan

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
So happy for MT-newM and also the Italians for good performances!!

Italians: Not sure about those 3 pieces of music all together, but I loved their choreo in the middle section (the part with vocals). They can exude romance in a program for sure! :drama:

ETA: Wow in slomo that wedgie is :shocked:

Last edited: