2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Ladies FS 11/22 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Ladies FS 11/22

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

MalAssada

Medalist
Thanks for the thread, dorispulaski! I think I will be able to watch most of the competition, the second group for sure :yay:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'd like to see a surprise podium finish for Maria :laugh: Not sure that's likely, but wouldn't it be nice to see? :popcorn:

desertskates

Medalist
Thanks for the links! Happy to see that for my time zone, I can get my needed beauty rest and get up to see the last group :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that Eurosport's coverage of the Trophée Éric Bompard today will start in 20 minutes with the Ladies Free.

Just be warned, British Eurosport 2 is NOT showing any LIVE skating today. Instead, it is showing Tennis all afternoon, and then showing highlights of the Frees this evening (except for the Men, which will be on tomorrow).

Eurosport 2 International, on the other hand, will be showing the Ladies, Pairs and Dance LIVE, with highlights of the Men tomorrow.

Here is a link:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

As I discovered yesterday during a resurfacing in Warsaw, the streams I have been giving links to are WAAAYYY out of sync. The pictures were about 2 minutes behind the audio.

So, if anybody knows of any English-language streams for Eurosport 2 International that ARE in sync, please post them!

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The stream I normally post links to is currently in sync, so fingers crossed it stays that way...

CaroLiza_fan

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
How come this place is emptier than the crowd in the rink? So many empty seats, sad!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Chris said Cesario's Carmen is one of his favourites this season! Now we know who to blame when we get even more Carmen than POTO next year!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Laurine LECAVELIER (FRA)

Music: Marimuz; Love Dance; Marimuz

Magenta one-sleeve sparkly dress

2A+1Lo+3S - very forward on salchow, stepout
3Lz+2T - good height on lutz
3Lo - turnout/stepout
StSq
FCCoSp3p
ChSq
3F - e
3Lz - hand down, maybe <
CCoSp3p
3T
2A+2T - very slow, fall
LSp* - maybe not enough rotations, not enough time

Sadly, lots of messy landings. She seemed very focused on the elements

FS: 50.78+46.73-2.00 = 95.51 (PB), 139.54 (PB), 1st (out of 1)

Last edited:

taltaltel

On the Ice
Not a good skate from Lecavalier but at least she fell one fewer time than yesterday... a lot of very tight landings, possibly UR.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Tough skate for Laurine. Chris mentioned something about tennis of skating? Hmm... maybe he does read GS?!