Anyone know tomorrow's TV schedule? | Golden Skate

Anyone know tomorrow's TV schedule?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I wonder did I miss any skating today?

Tomorrow should have Grand Prix and some show skatings Est times anyone? Thank you!

Edited:
I just checked Heather's TV page and I hope it is wrong. Both grand prix coverage on nbc and a show family skating are same time 4pm to 6 pm. I don't know whose show but likely yamaguchi's since she usually headlines the family shows. Any info about this show appreciated.

I have no idea how to watch one and record another. Don't have that equipment. Anyone know who will be skating on family show? Anyone there for the taping?

Last edited:

Franklin99

Medalist
I wonder did I miss any skating today?

Tomorrow should have Grand Prix and some show skatings Est times anyone? Thank you!

Figure Skating on NBC tomorrow at 4pm Est. They only air men's and women's LP's every Sunday during the GP events.

Last edited:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
It's Disson with all the usuals. I have no idea if Elizabeth Kylie still skates but she should be pretty good by now. One unusual skater listed is Linda Fratianne. I've only seen tapes of her back in the day. That might be interesting. She would be in her 50's I think.

Skategmt

On the Ice
Davis and White, Nancy Kerrigan I believe Polina will be there. Nancys kids are in the show.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Davis and White, Nancy Kerrigan I believe Polina will be there. Nancys kids are in the show.

I think you are confused about which skaters are in which of the Disson shows.

Davis/White are in other Disson shows, but not the one airing tomorrow, AFAIK. And I would be surprised if Polina is in tomorrow's.

Hope anyone who wants to be sure will check the Disson site.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kurt Browning skated with his sons and apparently it was a real treat. hoping I can watch tomorrow...

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Family Skating Tribute Show will be on ABC this afternoon from 4-6 PM EST. Check your local listings. Rebroadcast will be on Sunday, December 7, from 4-6 PM EST on ABC.

The live show was fantastic - lots of SOI alumni - Kurt, Todd, Ilia, Katia, Mike Weiss, John Z., Paul, their kids, Silvia Fontana, Nancy K., Linda Fratianne & daughter, The Kerrs (as sister & brother - they are still family - Rocky Marval, Isabelle Brasseur & Gabby were supposed to be in the show, but Rocky is recovering from an injury so the Kerrs were there in their place).

The DVR will be working overtime today (NBC's coverage of TEB) this afternoon. Too bad their coverage of pairs/dance is almost non-existent! Thank goodness for Universal Sports!

Last edited: