2014 Trophée Eric Bompard GALA / Exhibition | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard GALA / Exhibition

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that Eurosport 2 International's coverage of the Trophée Éric Bompard today will start in just under 1 hour (13:00 GMT/ 14:00 CET) with highlights of the Men's Free, followed by LIVE coverage of the Gala 30 minutes later at 13:30 GMT (14:30 CET).

Here is a link:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

Just be warned, British Eurosport 2 is NOT showing any LIVE skating today. Instead, it is showing Tennis all afternoon.

HOWEVER, British ESP2 WILL be showing the same coverage as ESP2 International on a delayed basis, with the Men's FS at 17:30 GMT, followed by full covergae if the Gala from 18:00 - 20:00 GMT (And before somebody says "but that's 15 minutes shorter than the LIVE coverage on International", I've had my abacus out and those 15 minutes being lost equartes to the interval being taken out!)

If the tennis runs to schedule, there will also be highlights of the Pairs FS from 17:00 - 17:30 GMT. But, if the tennis over-runs, this will probably be scrapped.

Here is a link:

British Eurosport 2 livestream

I will be watching the delayed coverage of the skating on BES2, as I am going to be spending the afternoon watching the final race of the Formula 1 season. All the best Nico!

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
CaroLiza_fan,

I don't feel I have expressed my gratitude enough in the past, but I just want to thank you for helping us lowly people who aren't knowledgable enough about European sports channels to know any better about streaming live figure skating online.

Thank you, thank you!

nox1

On the Ice
Is the sound ahead of the image for other people on the Eurosport stream? I've tried reloading a few times, but no difference. Thanks for the links anyway

gold12345

Medalist
Is the sound ahead of the image for other people on the Eurosport stream? I've tried reloading a few times, but no difference. Thanks for the links anyway

Yes it is. Better than nothing though. Thanks, CaroLiza_fan!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Imai you stole my idea for a Julia program!!!!!!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I have a soft spot for Wicked so I naturally love Imai's "Defying Gravity" program.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Oh my. I really hate that greenish color of her dress but Haruka has won me over with her choice of music (yes, I really am that easy. To win over, that easy to win over.)

grantrf98

On the Ice
If any of you guys are in New York, make sure to go see Wicked on Broadway. Such a good musical and the "Defying Gravity" number is the best.

Last edited:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Oh my. I really hate that greenish color of her dress but Haruka has won me over with her choice of music (yes, I really am that easy. To win over, that easy to win over.)

What skater couldn't win an audience over with 'Defying Gravity'?? Amazing song. :love:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
If any of you guys are in New York, make sure to go see Wicked on Broadway. Such a good musical and the "Defying Gravity" is the best.

Or London Westend thank you very much ;)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
OHh nooo I have a weakness for Nottinghill too...

nox1

On the Ice
Does anyone have a sort of running order for this? :)

Thanks for the ISU link, it works perfectly ... from Brazil, which is totally where I live ;)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Forum-ers with Google Chrome... download the Hola add-on and set your country to Brazil.

Click this official ISU stream of the gala: http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/index.html

And voila! Excellent video quality and in-sync music, but no commentators (good or bad depending on each person!).

^nox1 and os168 beat me to it! This combo is like magic!

Last edited: