2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Short Program 11/28 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Short Program 11/28

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I have not tried it today, but last week it worked using Hola vpn addon + Chile or Aruba as the country.

Brazil was also working for myself & others. Someone also said Australia.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Riona KATO .................50.87 (TES 28.07, PCS 23.80)
Anne Line GJERSEM ........49.09 (TES 26.35, PCS 22.74)
Anna OVCHAROVA ..........45.83 (TES 23.62, PCS 23.21)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:yay:.....I finally saw the diving board and there is a TV camera on it. :laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Will Elene be on tonight(/today/this morning, depending on where you are)? :popcorn:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Smart girl. It would have been hard for her to stand out in Russia. Her SP at worlds this year was so good

While that obviously played a part, it was more family circumstances that made the decision.

Anna's brother was at a private school in Switzerland. One parent was living there with him, while the other was living in Moscow with Anna. And eventually they realised that this was not a sustainable way of life for a family, so they all moved to Switzerland.

I know I'm biased, but that marking was very harsh. Like, apart from that one fall, I thought it went very well.

Now that Anna's been on, I'm off to have my breakfast. I'll finish the Ladies SP when waiting for the Men's SP to come on.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Elene was not perfect (again :cry:) but gorgeous as always. Is it just me or does she look a bit slimmer?

Last edited:

minze

Medalist
While that obviously played a part, it was more family circumstances that made the decision.

Anna's brother was at a private school in Switzerland. One parent was living there with him, while the other was living in Moscow with Anna. And eventually they realised that this was not a sustainable way of life for a family, so they all moved to Switzerland.

I know I'm biased, but that marking was very harsh. Like, apart from that one fall, I thought it went very well.

Now that Anna's been on, I'm off to have my breakfast. I'll finish the Ladies SP when waiting for the Men's SP to come on.

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you for the background. I agree apart from the fall she was great.