Article: Canada's Lamoureux and Mee Aim for 2010 Olympics | Golden Skate

Article: Canada's Lamoureux and Mee Aim for 2010 Olympics

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Young Quebec ice dancers Mylène Lamoureux and Michael Mee are hoping to make the Canadian Olympic team in 2010. The couple finished ninth in junior dance at the 2004 Canadian Nationals after moving up from the novice level.

More

....sorry I'm so behind on posting

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Paula:

Thanks for the great article! We have a couple of young promissing ice dance teams on the horizon. I look forward to seeing this couple soon!

Thanks for the article, Paula. It's cool to read about the young skaters that we are going to see on the big stage in the future.

I wish I could have seen their program to Be-bop-a-lu-la and Great Balls o' Fire!:D

Congratulations to Michael Mee for chosing McGill University, one of the finest liberal arts colleges in North America.

Mathman

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Dance captures the spirit of skating and pushes it to the limit.

ITA with her (or was it his) statement, though I paradoxically am not a big fan of the discipline right now or of most dance teams, preferring the slightly less busy but just as flowing and complex footwork of free skating at its choreographic and expressive BEST (Emanuel Sandhu really comes to mind, or Yukina Ota or Stephane Lambiel or Elena & Anton or Lulu--basically, my signature people :laugh: ).

Sarah