Messages to skaters | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Messages to skaters

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Thankyou! I can still read the katakana and remember some of the hiragana phrases but kanji was always my weak point.

Poor Joshua only has five messages. I feel quite bad for the skaters who are not Hanyu...

At least the people who sent them can be sure their skater(s) will see & read them. I doubt Hanyu will ever have time to read all of his (maybe on his next plane trip, perhaps).

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Thankyou! I can still read the katakana and remember some of the hiragana phrases but kanji was always my weak point.

Poor Joshua only has five messages. I feel quite bad for the skaters who are not Hanyu...
what I do wouldn't be considered "reading" by any stretch :laugh: it's more like doing a syllabic jigsaw puzzle. I took a simplistic approach to find that filter: Oh, look! Buttons!! Let's click on them and see what they do.

I don't think it's healthy to compare the others with the planet of crazy that currently revolves around Yuzuru :slink: that'll probably only give you a headache

At least the people who sent them can be sure their skater(s) will see & read them. I doubt Hanyu will ever have time to read all of his (maybe on his next plane trip, perhaps).
true