2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Free Skate 11/29 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Free Skate 11/29

taltaltel

On the Ice
Not a bad score but almost certainly not good enough to move her up the rankings significantly...

Krunchii

Record Breaker
She looks disappointed but she should be proud of herself for that LP and look forward to Nationals, she's got some down time now so I hope she'll work hard, take Christmas off and come back strong

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Polina is disappointed with her score. She did lose 7 points in TES from the end of her program to the reviews. URs/edge calls. 53 PCS is really low also.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well done Polina!

What a difference a day makes for the 2 "foreign Russians"!

Hope to see them both climb up the order. (And my predictions need Polina to climb up a LOT...!)

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
She got robbed on PCS again.

Nooo, Anne Line, don't bomb on me!

Last edited:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I thought that was by far her best outing of the year- much more emotion, musicality, "selling it". Beautiful choreography by Rudy Galindo.

She looked really upset abt her marks. Shaking her head no. Her TES dropped 7 points.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina lost at least 6 pts in deductions not factoring in any positive GOE.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Polina burned all her good wills. She's done. If the usfsa continue stupidly to promote her, she will be in the high teen at worlds.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina burned all her good wills. She's done. If the usfsa continue stupidly to promote her, she will be in the high teen at worlds.

Calling people stupid isn't very nice ;)

andyjo24

Medalist
Polina was very solid, but based on her score here and at CoC, it's obvious that she's beginning to have problems with UR and edge calls, not to mention the SP meltdowns. Ugh.