2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Free Skate 11/29 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Free Skate 11/29

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Anne has flawed jumping technique, so I am not really surprised. If she grew a little more, her jumps will be sadly gone. Too bad since she has good presentation.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Polina was very solid, but based on her score here and at CoC, it's obvious that she's beginning to have problems with UR and edge calls, not to mention the SP meltdowns. Ugh.

It's interesting. She had problems with URs prior to the 2013-2014 season. Despite winning the Jr. Naitonal title in 2013, her FS was much lower for what she did because of URs. But then the URs went away during 2013-2014.

I'm curious to know why they're come back. Is she falling on bad habits due to a growth spurt/pressure?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awww. Poor Anne-Line. :cry: Things just aren't going well for her in her first Senior GP Series.

Better luck next time.

CaroLiza_fan

Imagine

Medalist
"It's so easy to do! Just lift your head and look!"

Wow really? Soooo annoying...:scowl:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina was very solid, but based on her score here and at CoC, it's obvious that she's beginning to have problems with UR and edge calls, not to mention the SP meltdowns. Ugh.

It's just a rough season. She looks like she hasn't fully grown and is kind of awkward. Mark my words. Once she settles down and gets it going..,she will score huge. Her presentation seems unaffected.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Polina EDMUNDS ..............161.79 (FS TES 59.29, PCS 53.54)
Anna OVCHAROVA ...........132.32 (FS TES 38.66, PCS 47.83)
Anne Line GJERSEM .......125.17 (FS TES 36.82, PCS 42.26)

On a sidenote, I really adore the K&C setup here

taltaltel

On the Ice
This sounds cruel, but I really don't think Anne-Line's career can go anywhere with her flawed technique...

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Go Elene
My internet connection giving me trouble I've missed so much *pouts
Did Polina do well I can't quite tell from the comments on here?

ks777

Record Breaker
I thought she was going to be skating to Olivia Newton John's physical after seeing her costume.