2014 NHK Trophy Free Dance 11/29 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Free Dance 11/29

fairly4

Medalist
good job to all skaters/
congrats on medalist weaver/poje , monko khalavian, hawayke/baker

remember those days happen and you are better than that Coomes/Buckland,Sinitsina/Katsalpov

Clover

Rinkside
Yes, Candeloro's D'Artagnan. :love:
He's coming back next season to work with some great skaters as their choreo. ;) :cheer:

Usually lurk here, but I gotta ask - great skaters like WHO???

I loved his programs, Im glad we're going to see more of them.

Alba

Record Breaker
Usually lurk here, but I gotta ask - great skaters like WHO???

I'm dying to tell. :biggrin: But I was told not to because the contract is not signed yet.
So not a done deal. Just a hint, he's going to work with Pairs. ;)

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Very nice to see Emi/Marien improvements since last season under Team Zazoui/Schoenfelder at Lyon. Personally I was so happy to see Olivier in the Kiss&Cry, since I do miss Isabelle/Olivier so much. Liked the Reeds FD, but hope Chris' knee is alright... :no:
Kaitlin HAWAYEK/Jean-Luc BAKER was a breath of fresh air. :yes:
Sad for Victoria/Nikita and Penny/Nicholas...
Loved Neli/Alexander. Such :cool: Black Swan. Why the score so low???

:love: Kaitlyn/Andrew's FD, too. More important thing is Andrew didn't disappoint me with his costume here! Kaitlyn must be printemps/Spring, right? And Andrew is hiver/Winter. How nice!
I was talking during their Free dance endlessly; how their costume matches the music and its theme, how Andrew stands out on the ice, this costume to my eyes is 10 times better than his SD, that's the perfect way to dress nicely for a male dancer at his level, to hilight his superb skating and blades work while not shadowing his partner, blah blah blah. Then my husband cut me off and said, 'Oh yeah? to me, it looks more like a workman's shirt. Aren't they fom UNIQLO's wardrober or something?' :mad:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Very cool photo and caption from @jeanlucbaker:
NHK Trophy 1985. NHK Trophy 2014. 29 years later I received the same medal as my mother. #itsinthegenes #bronze #bigshoestofill
http://instagram.com/p/xHtYjZId9t/ (posted Dec 27)​

Very nice to see Emi/Marien improvements since last season under Team Zazoui/Schoenfelder at Lyon. Personally I was so happy to see Olivier in the Kiss&Cry, since I do miss Isabelle/Olivier so much. Liked the Reeds FD, but hope Chris' knee is alright... :no:
Kaitlin HAWAYEK/Jean-Luc BAKER was a breath of fresh air. :yes:
Sad for Victoria/Nikita and Penny/Nicholas...
Loved Neli/Alexander. Such :cool: Black Swan. Why the score so low???

:love: Kaitlyn/Andrew's FD, too. More important thing is Andrew didn't disappoint me with his costume here! Kaitlyn must be printemps/Spring, right? And Andrew is hiver/Winter. How nice!
I was talking during their Free dance endlessly; how their costume matches the music and its theme, how Andrew stands out on the ice, this costume to my eyes is 10 times better than his SD, that's the perfect way to dress nicely for a male dancer at his level, to hilight his superb skating and blades work while not shadowing his partner, blah blah blah. Then my husband cut me off and said, 'Oh yeah? to me, it looks more like a workman's shirt. Aren't they fom UNIQLO's wardrober or something?' :mad:

deedee, thanks as always for your lively reports.
Love the give and take btwn you and Mr. deedee. Happy New Year to you both.