2014-15 JPN Nationals TV & Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014-15 JPN Nationals TV & Livestream

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Regarding live stream: I heard that you can watch the TV stream using LINE Live. I've never tried it, maybe someone can have a try here? I also heard that there is a software called Niji, but I am not sure if it works for those who don't understand Japanese... (Sorry again that I've never tried it either).

Regarding schedule: What Cleo2070 post is the exact schedule. The TV broadcast for SP will be either delayed or live, depending on the draw (not yet announced). Most likely it will be partly delayed and partly live (they did it during GPF Gala).

I tried Line Live and nothing is working for the iOS version.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
All my usual places to go for live streaming are not working right now. :disapp:
Well, I'll be watching it on TV since I'm in Japan.
But the videos will probably be up within hours of it being aired.
I know it's not the same as a stream...so sorry.

matscol

Rinkside
Do you know which station will be showing it live in Japan? It's possible Niji will carry that station for those outside Japan.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Welcome Matscol! Post often.
Fuji TV is broadcasting.
Niji TV does not connect to the servers anymore when I tried it. Has anyone else had more success with that program recently?

applecubes

Rinkside
My niji TV isn't wokring as well :( it keeps telling me connection failed and none of the tv channels works

matscol

Rinkside
Thanks newbiespectator... niji works with a patch that may or may not be safe for one's computer. If others are interested I can find and post a link to discussion of it but only with the understanding that it's very much a use-at-one's-own-risk situation.

lady_bee

Medalist
For people who understand Japanese or understand Kanji(Chinese characters),
Yahoo Japan's Sportnavi has live report,which updated every 60 sec.

Edit; Sorry it not min but sec.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
Thanks newbiespectator... niji works with a patch that may or may not be safe for one's computer. If others are interested I can find and post a link to discussion of it but only with the understanding that it's very much a use-at-one's-own-risk situation.
Thank you matscol. Understanding the risks, I would be interested in the link to the discussion you mentioned for information if not implementation:)

Last edited:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
A fan from Yuzu's fan club said that Fuji tv will broadcast the SP live from 7.00 P.m ( Japan time).

matscol

Rinkside
OK, you can start reading from the post of teo_heel on this page: http://www.sumoforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32232&page=27

You can see many of the posters are skeptical, while others took a chance. For me the patch worked but I'm using it on a machine that I would not be afraid to wipe out and start over with if something went wrong. Please don't take this as an endorsement... I'm just pointing to a possible way to get niji working again.

ETA: watching fuji tv on niji, yes, there was an ad which said men's short coverage starts at 7pm local time.

Last edited: