Kitten cam in case you need you need a dose of cuteness in your life | Golden Skate

Kitten cam in case you need you need a dose of cuteness in your life

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I thought there might be a few people on here that might enjoy this.

http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheSpringfieldKittens is a live stream account that I am a fan of that does a live webcam of a mama cat and her kittens while being fostered.

They pick a pregnant stray take her in, take care of her kittens, get homes for everyone and then do the same with a new kitty family.

Right now they just started up with a new litter that is about 10 days old. So the kittens are still in the drowned rat belly drag stage of barely starting to move. They should be getting frisky soon. It really can be a fun to keep an eye on them and watch them grow up into proper trouble maker kittens. A quick break in your day to look at cute kittens as they grow can really be a nice stress reliever. And being able to start watching them from the start is way better. So fun to watch them grow up!

edited to correct link

Edited: new link with new kittens The Little Saplings.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Awe...they are sleeping! :can't compute: :too cute:

alebi

Medalist
They're dreaming right now!!! I love so much when cats move their paws during sleep :love:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I love harassing kittens, they are helpless and I am kind of sadist... Lol

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
They're dreaming right now!!! I love so much when cats move their paws during sleep :love:

This group is rather good at that. The best is when they are on there backs pawing the air as they sleep/dream. They are actually a rather active bunch for their ages.

I love harassing kittens, they are helpless and I am kind of sadist... Lol

So I am guessing you too know the strange pleasure that is sticking your finger in a cats mouth when it yawns.

Meoima

Match Penalty
So I am guessing you too know the strange pleasure that is sticking your finger in a cats mouth when it yawns.
only kittens...:slink: my cats' teeth are not that cute.
I love kittens because I can harrass them. Big cats? They harrass me. :disapp:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
only kittens...:slink: my cats' teeth are not that cute.
I love kittens because I can harrass them. Big cats? They harrass me. :disapp:

Seems like a fair trade off to me. But I like getting harassed by my cats.

Kittens are fun to poke, in how they just kinda plop over due to lack of weight.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
how I miss the day when my cats were still kittens...:drama:

I got lucky and 2 of my 3 cats stayed kinda little. Last Thanksgiving a family member was commenting on how small my female is. . . she is not my smallest. My littlest was a bottle abandoned orphan that was found, well younger than these things are, and he just never got very big. Not sure he is even 7 pounds and a lot of that is fur. Those two are small enough to fit on my lap together which is awesome. The little one does not like getting messed with. Part of that though is because he gets jostled around a lot in blankets cuz he is so little. He has taken to hissing like a rattlesnake in bed at night to warn you he is there as if to say "please don't crush me or fluff the blankets to enthusiastically" he snuggles and purrs as soon as he is not going to crushed. The female is pretty mellow actually. My better half like to carry her around the house like a football, she seems to enjoy it. My biggest one is just a mellow dumb love ball that lets you do anything you want to him. So yeah I kinda get to mess with mine a bit.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I got lucky and 2 of my 3 cats stayed kinda little. Last Thanksgiving a family member was commenting on how small my female is. . . she is not my smallest. My littlest was a bottle abandoned orphan that was found, well younger than these things are, and he just never got very big. Not sure he is even 7 pounds and a lot of that is fur. Those two are small enough to fit on my lap together which is awesome. The little one does not like getting messed with. Part of that though is because he gets jostled around a lot in blankets cuz he is so little. He has taken to hissing like a rattlesnake in bed at night to warn you he is there as if to say "please don't crush me or fluff the blankets to enthusiastically" he snuggles and purrs as soon as he is not going to crushed. The female is pretty mellow actually. My better half like to carry her around the house like a football, she seems to enjoy it. My biggest one is just a mellow dumb love ball that lets you do anything you want to him. So yeah I kinda get to mess with mine a bit.
How cute your cats are. :love:

3 of my cats are black and they are only friendly when they need food. The one on my ava is kind of friendly and he loves being rubbed on the belly (he's almost 5 kgs). Their mother is a beauty but she is a DIVA. She is silent and unpredictable. She doesn't like being touched. But when it's cold sometimes she jumps onto my lap without warning, as if I am her curtain.:disapp:

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Just saw this today @ work. Thanks, StitchMonkey! :clap:

I don't dare click the link until getting home tonight, though -- otherwise, won't get anything done for the rest of the afternoon. One look @ a kitten and it's all over... :biggrin:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
oh oh oh, adorbs alert! Just like a hawk cam, only cuter. Thanks!

Never knew our Locutula (black and white) and Cibaria (black) as kittens, since we brought them in from outside as adults, but they must have been this cute!

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Mom just woke up and licked her toes! My 3 are very smushy and follow us around the house. Two girls are fairly small (about 8 lbs.) and the boy is a massive Maine Coon (18 lbs. of solid muscle and gentle). I keep checking this link. What a nice idea! Thanks!

Meoima

Match Penalty
How cute, mommy is feeding them. And the grey one decides he loves adventure more. Awww

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Foster dad has started supplementing with formula. I just love watching them get messy as they slurp on the bottle.

The tuxedo kitten (kang) is the littlest of the bunch but with the biggest most insistent voice. But no one can decide it is it a boy or a girl. Ohh well, cute no matter what.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
awe.....the other kitty is rubbing on his hand as he feeds the other one. :headexplodes: