2014-2015 GPF Short Dance 12/12 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Short Dance 12/12

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
LOVE LOVE LOVE G/P's choreographed bows and exit stage right.

A bit slower but much more crisp than I've seen them before. I still think the cape is a major distraction, but you can really see the work they've put in. That should put them ahead for now.

ETA: Carol Lane, looking very chic in her grey suit.

Yup, thought that would put them ahead.

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
Imo should score higher than Ruslena but not on the PCS. Or only by a tiny bit at most.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Whhyyyyyy is my Eurosport showing alpine boring?

I was planning on watching something else tonight and taping the skating, but I see the recording light opn my Sky box has disappeared. The listings are now saying that the skating will start at 19:15!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON????!!!! Is there something on International that is over-running?

Oh well, at least it is not the Men's this is happening to...

CaroLiza_fan

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER .............62.49 (TES 31.51, PCS 30.98)
Elena ILINYKH / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN ......60.25 (TES 28.47, PCS 32.78)

samson

Medalist
Don't like that cape. I feel like this couple is that couple who's really into Halloween together but sadly that's the most interesting thing about them. Like when you actually meet them you find out all they talk about is like what meal she's gonna cook next for her blog Skates n' Spatulas where she refers to him as something like Mr. Mystery...

Sorry... that was my snarky way of saying I feel like there's a lot of fluff around them to make them seem more interesting than I ultimately think they are.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
OK. So if there were a calendar featuring the men of figure skating, Paul Poirier would definitely get a month.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Speed aside they were better than I/Z.
I like her costume, got used to it now.

IMO, they were not better in Presentation, Interpritation and SS also. Probably choreography too. But they got levels, that's what important.

TMC

Record Breaker
I was planning on watching something else tonight and taping the skating, but I see the recording light opn my Sky box has disappeared. The listings are now saying that the skating will start at 19:15!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON????!!!! Is there something on International that is over-running?

Oh well, at least it is not the Men's this is happening to...

CaroLiza_fan

Let's hope this is it! It's the second time I miss one of the skates I was most looking forward to today - first Wakaba due to ISU stream problem, now Lena and friend :(