2014-2015 Senior GPF Videos and Results and Discussion | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Senior GPF Videos and Results and Discussion

emma

Record Breaker
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of your hard work, Mao88! Just watched ladies and pairs...now onto men and dance (saving dance for last, just cuz')! You are awesome!!!

qazwsx

Rinkside
Thanks for the videos, Mao88! One request, though: could you list the videos in the order that they skated, and put their scores in white text (like this)?

This is not the first time I've seen such suggestion. Now I feel compelled to put my own on the record: Mao88, I just love the way you make everything so clear, have each score after each name, then sort the names by leading scores, then individual videos after that. Love it, love it, beats the official result page, what's not to love? Thank you for all your effort and your perfection. Please don't change a thing, I'd hate to suggest that you change it back.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
I just want to add my appreciation for Mao88's great work in this thread and similar ones! We owe you a lot! :bow:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR PAIRS FREE SKATE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN) - 220.72 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
2. Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV (RUS) - 213.72 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
3. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN (CHN) - 194.31 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
4. Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG (CHN) - 191.79 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
5. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN (CHN) - 187.79 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
6. Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV (RUS) - 184.54 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy

Medal Ceremony

DUHAMEL / RADFORD Interview, 2nd Copy

British Eurosport Videos Highlighted In Red

Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR LADIES FREE SKATE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA (RUS) - 203.58 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
2. Elena RADIONOVA (RUS) - 198.74 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
3. Ashley WAGNER (USA) - 189.50 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
4. Anna POGORILAYA (RUS) - 180.29 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
5. Julia LIPNITSKAIA (RUS) - 177.79 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
6. Rika HONGO (JPN) - 176.13 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy

Medal Ceremony

Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR FREE DANCE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE (CAN) - 181.14 Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
2. Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES (USA) - 167.09 Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
3. Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON (FRA) - 162.39 Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
4. Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI (USA) - 158.94 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
5. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER (CAN) - 158.16 Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
6. Elena ILINYKH / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN (RUS) - 156.46 Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy

Medal Ceremony

WEAVER / POJE Interview, 2nd Copy

Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR MEN'S FREE SKATE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Yuzuru HANYU (JPN) - 288.16 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
2. Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP) - 253.90 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
3. Sergei VORONOV (RUS) - 244.53 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
4. Maxim KOVTUN (RUS) - 242.27 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
5. Takahito MURA (JPN) - 235.37 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
6. Tatsuki MACHIDA (JPN) - 216.13 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy

Medal Ceremony, 2nd Copy

HANYU Interview, 2nd Copy

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Really? Really? :bang:
Please tell me that we are not such spoiled ingrates that it's not "enough" for us that Mao88 selflessly finds and shares so many video links (with lightning speed).

Given that Mao88 already puts so much effort and attention to detail into her/his posts, it is (and should be) Mao's prerogative to use the format that works best for her/him.
Thank you for everything, Mao88.

(altuixde:
If you are determined not to see the scores, nothing is stopping you from finding videos on your own without looking at the GS threads.)

:agree:

I've written to the Pope to see if we can get Mao at least beatified for all the hard work s/he does. It seems only fair. :)

BestPT

Spectator
My heart was broken when Yuko KAVAGUTI fell twice on the ice. I clapped and cheered loudly when Sui/Han finished their number with maturity and confidence. I could not close my mouth and clapped automatically when Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN) and Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV (RUS) completed their numbers with crystal clean and amazing beauty.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Mao88 you are a gem among figure skating fans. A shining sequin in the fabric of our hum-drum lives. Rock on. -And thanks so much for the links.

LRK

Record Breaker
I must reiterate how brilliant it is that you put the BESP videos in red, Mao88 - really, putting these together, doing so much to make it easier for us, you're simply a marvel. I cannot imagine how much time and effort you must spend on these! Thank you again! :)

channah

Rinkside
Thak you Mao88 for your efforts. VERY VERY much appreciated.
I will sign on to the beatification letter to Pope Francis.
Thanks again!

katymay

Medalist
Thank you so much Mao88....!!!!!! You put so much work into this, and I appreciate it big time!