A belated welcome to all newbies. | Golden Skate

A belated welcome to all newbies.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I don't know what happened. I posted this about an hour ago and evidently it never went through.
Welcome to all of you that are new. We are glad to have you. Tell us more about yourself. I am always interested. Are you male or female?
:)

I second GrGranny's greeting. This board picked up literally hundreds of new members (yay for us!) around the time of worlds. I think a lot of lurkers signed up during the peak times when you had to be registered to read the worlds reports and other threads.

Please introduce youselves, and post often.:)

Mathman

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Newbies rule! Welcome to the board! Please post often and join our ever growing 'Net Family! :)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'll have to say I was disappointed no newbies wanted to post here. It has always worked well before.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Well, you keep trying, GrGranny........you always remember for us.........:) 42

bronxgirl

Medalist
grgranny, how many posts does it take to be considered a newbie? I know I have several hundred, but still consider myself to be a "newbie with a big mouth". what would you like to know? (Just remember I never kiss and tell :D )

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
If not on your bio, most anything you want. Are you single?
What do you do?
Male or female?
Hobbies,
Some people don't mind telling their age, some do.
Actually, I would consider you a newbie.
I don't really care if you're a newbie or not. Anything about yourself.
What kind of work do you do?
Or are you a student?
Or an inmate? :laugh:
I'm just a homey person and like to know more about people.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Hey Granny!!!

I'm newish- I have read the forum for quite sometime but didnt join up until right after worlds.

I'm 22, and just finishing up my last 2 classes at the University of Texas at Austin. I have no idea what kind of job I want to have when I "grow up", I'm sort of avoiding the job search at this point. I enjoy knitting, dance (avid ballet/tap/jazz dancer since the age of 5) working out, and hanging out with my friends. Right now I live with my parents, but I lived on my own for 4 years before this... I'm just trying to get settled with a nest egg before I strike out on my own permanently. I have one dog, a cocker spaniel named Jo Cocker (she's a girl despite being named Jo) and she has the same color red hair I do.