Call me a nerd but I liked Interstellar | Golden Skate

Call me a nerd but I liked Interstellar

Johar

Medalist
I've seen the movie twice and would like to go again. The whole concept of having to leave a dying earth and searching for planets with the right building blocks to sustain life is fascinating. It was intellligently done without manipulating emotions.

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm glad you liked it. I haven't seen it yet, but am looking forward to it. :) I understand there has been a mixed response, but I've seen some really positive reviews as well.

TMC

Record Breaker
I also loved it! The subject was fascinating and it was very well produced. And Matthew McConaughey was superb as usual :) Loved the music too.

heyang

Record Breaker
I know people who have enjoyed it, but said it's best if you can experience in IMAX etc.

I'm still trying to see Mockingjay and later Into THe Woods..... just too busy with Holiday shopping and work, etc.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well it is no Star Trek or Star Wars for that matter, but the special effects are great. Time travel always baffles me...except for Star Trek because you know those guys were beamed up by Scotty! I am giving it a 3.5 out of a possible 5.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I usually don't like to necro-post, and I maybe a little too late. But I've seen it last night. And I'm speechless. One of the best sci-fi movies I've ever seen. If not the best. The concept, the visuals, the score, the acting. All top work.
And I can't believe I'm saying it, but Matthew McConaughey did a hell of a job.