Tickets for Four Continents 2015? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Four Continents 2015?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
So far, there is a good chunk of tickets unsold.

All-event ticket sales stats at this moment:
Gold seat class (nearest to rink) - 155 seats left
Silver seat class (farther from rink) - 1128 seats left

Keep in mind that the tickets do not have a discounted price anymore but hey, the all event packages are pretty cheap especially considering that it's also an international event~

Last edited:

MystiqueDragon

Rinkside
Would just like to ask if someone lives in Korea here who will go to 4CC?
I booked a guest house near Mullae-dong and this is actually... my first international flight (and my first time to watch a live FS competition actually) so uhmm.. anybody who lives around the area and wants to go together to the venue...?
Your company will be greatly appreciated... ;;; u;;;

Rinchan

Rinkside
Hi MystiqueDragon! I live hear in South Korea not too far from Mokdong and Mullae-dong (I live in the Sinchon area), so I would be gllad to go to the venue together with you, the problem is that I'll be working on Thursday and Friday morning so I can only join only after 2pm (I teach Italian). We could still go together on Saturday and Sunday if you want :D.
Three weeks left to the event, I'm really getting excited!!

MystiqueDragon

Rinkside
Hi MystiqueDragon! I live hear in South Korea not too far from Mokdong and Mullae-dong (I live in the Sinchon area), so I would be gllad to go to the venue together with you, the problem is that I'll be working on Thursday and Friday morning so I can only join only after 2pm (I teach Italian). We could still go together on Saturday and Sunday if you want :D.
Three weeks left to the event, I'm really getting excited!!

OMG Rinchan you're my saviour! Wait, let me PM you. I don't want to spam the forum with my questions. Hahahaha!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
To those who are going to 4CC, here are some travel stuff and places to go to from one of Korean fs blogs I follow (and google translate). She actually wrote this post in English :cool:
http://spiral9509.tistory.com/918

Last edited: