2014-2015 GPF Pairs Free Skate 12/13 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Pairs Free Skate 12/13

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Woah, these two are on! Not the best of landings at times, but they never lost the performance. I dunno if it's enough to win the free from that position though...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I LIVE for Smirnov stomping on the ice. Better than Ingmar Bergman off his antidepressants.

Something is wrong technically with Kavaguti I bet. But that is still Russian Trauma Drama at its finest.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I enjoyed it, still not even close to what they did at SA.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV 1st place (currently) FS 128.57 Overall score = 184.54

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV ....184.54 (FS TES 63.88, PCS 64.69)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I LIVE for Smirnov stomping on the ice. Better than Ingmar Bergman off his antidepressants.

Something is wrong technically with Kavaguti I bet. But that is still Russian Trauma Drama at its finest.

Hahah I noticed his stomp sequence too :)

I also think she is ill, she was clearly REALLY fighting through it.

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Another grateful soul for the Russian stream! Well I love K/S program but she seemed unsure again, in the change of foot in the spin I was afraid of a fall. The entry of the second lift seemed off by him. Well still my favorite pairs routine this season even with mistakes =)

Florencito

Medalist
^^ Not even close :laugh:

But well done guys! Lovely recover. Last lift is amazing but should work on the exit, needs something different

Lota

Record Breaker

I love that stomp :D