2014-2015 GPF Pairs Free Skate 12/13 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Pairs Free Skate 12/13

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN (CHN)

Music: Humility and Love (from "Creation" soundtrack)

She's in turquoise dress, he's in teal blouse, black pants

3T
2A+2A+SEQ
3Tw
3LoTh - scratchy, bit forward
5ALi
BoDs
FCCoSp3p - unison off at end
ChSq
5RLi
3FTh - hands down
3Li
PCoSp3p

Small problems on throw, but otherwise nice skate. They've improve their artistry much, but not sure if they'll get enough PCS to stay ahead

FS: 63.58+61.50 = 125.08 (PB), 187.79 (PB), 2nd (out of 3)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually quite enjoy them (as does my fat cat Bingley, who did his best to block my view of the computer during their skate). It will be interesting to see how they develop over the next 4 years.

Lota

Record Breaker
What an event this is turning out to be so far! Sure, there are mistakes, but overall this are looking great!

A very good skate from Yu/Jin!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I think they'll drop behind Peng/Zhang with that skate. But they should have enough in the bank to hold off K/S.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Already halfway through :popcorn:

Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG ....................191.79(FS TES 65.62, PCS 63.71)
Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN .......................187.79 (FS TES 63.58, PCS 61.50)
Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV ....184.54 (FS TES 63.88, PCS 64.69)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN 2nd place (currently) FS 125.08 Overall score = 187.79 SB

luvsasha

Final Flight
I actually quite enjoy them (as does my fat cat Bingley, who did his best to block my view of the computer during their skate). It will be interesting to see how they develop over the next 4 years.

Haha, my cat's not fat but she likes to sit between me and the computer. :p Sometimes she blocks my screen too, but she's still a nice watching kitty.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nice that they looked happy about the scores even though they're in second.

rosacotton

Final Flight

OT: Nice name! He isn't by chance named for Charles Bingley from Pride and Prejudice, is he?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Wow, I haven't heard "Change the World" by Eric Clapton in a looong time.

tulosai

Record Breaker
OT: Nice name! He isn't by chance named for Charles Bingley from Pride and Prejudice, is he?

He is! I adopted him and his brother, Darcy, at the same time. Thanks for 'getting it'... you'd be maybe surprised how few people do, even when they are together. My vet still has to be reminded every time that Darcy is NOT a girl... last time I was like no, it's like MR DARCY. His first name is actually Fitzwilliam but only his best friends call him that... and my vet looked at me like I was nuts... and now I also sound nuts here...oh well.

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Already halfway through :popcorn:

Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG ....................191.79(FS TES 65.62, PCS 63.71)
Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN .......................187.79 (FS TES 63.58, PCS 61.50)
Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV ....184.54 (FS TES 63.88, PCS 64.69)

My predictions just went down the drain with K/S placement! Somebody hold me I am swooning! :drama:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
He is! I adopted him and his brother, Darcy, at the same time. Thanks for 'getting it'... you'd be maybe surprised how few people do, even when they are together. My vet still has to be reminded every time that Darcy is NOT a girl... last time I was like no, it's like MR DARCY. His first name is actually Fitzwilliam but only his best friends call him that... and my vet looked at me like I was nuts... and now I also sound nuts here...oh well.

Jane Austen fans! :cheer: You're not nuts. You have Good Taste (and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!).
:)

MalAssada

Medalist

Not really... My dog's name is her breed's name. Talk about creativity :laugh:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yeah, I've given up on my predictions. Just hoping I still hold on to the top (Liza) and bottom (Ashley) of the ladies.