2014-2015 GPF Mens Free Skate 12/13 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Mens Free Skate 12/13

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
If Sergei isn't scored fairly today, I hope the audience brings some rotten eggs to pelt the judges.

In my opinion Voronov was scored fairly in sp, considering his general skating and choreography (and he got for his jumps what he deserved). I find it rather difficult to understand that he was Urmanov´s pupil for many years and did not learn his impressive gliding.

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
In my opinion Voronov was scored fairly in sp, considering his general skating and choreography (and he got for his jumps what he deserved). I find it rather difficult to understand that he was Urmanov´s pupil for many years and did not learn his impressive gliding.

You think he deserved to be below sloppy Kovtun in PCS? That's not the majority opinion, but someone always has to disagree, I guess.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
You think he deserved to be below sloppy Kovtun in PCS? That's not the majority opinion, but someone always has to disagree, I guess.

I think that he should have at least the same PCS as Kovtun, but in this case I think that's the Kovtun ho in my opinion should have PCS downgraded to Sergei lvl. I don't know to be honest. Sergei had hard job to do skating after Yuzuru and comparison for judges was very clear

adelia

Record Breaker
Too tired to stay up to watch this battle for silver.

I just hope that Voronov skates well and to heck with the judges.

Eloyse

On the Ice
Good luck to everyone. Javier, fight for the podium! Wish Yuzu will be happy and satisfied with himself :) maxim go clean please!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that today's coverage of the GP Final on Eurosport is due to start now with the Men's Free LIVE, followed by highlights of the otehr categories.

HOWEVER, the Sky EPG has just adjusted and says it will not start until 19:40 GMT (10 minutes late)

So, who knows when it will come on?! :rolleye:

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 1 livestream

Don't worry, I have rememebred to change the British link to point to Eurosport 1 rather than 2 (don't know how I managed to forget yesterday, especially considering I was WATCHING British Eurosport 2 at the time!)

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: Just checked. International ESP2 has started, British ESP1 hasn't started yet.

Last edited:

luvsasha

Final Flight
Let the drama commence! (Thank goodness this is the last event of the day, not sure how much more I can take).

Vamos Javi!!! Go Yuzu!! :cheer: