Presumptive entries list Europeans 2015 | Golden Skate

Presumptive entries list Europeans 2015

Nirti

Medalist
All the main national championships (except Russia) are over so now we can have an idea of the full entries list. I start a different thread because it's only a presumptive list, based on confirmed entries, national's results and best international results.

Precision : as the technical minimum scores should now be obtained 21 days before the begin of a championship, there is no more possibility for skaters to reach these scores.

Messieurs : 32 entries
ARM (1) Hayrapetyan (Slavik, only one who competed this season)
AUT (1) Ionian (national's 1st)
BEL (1/2) Hendrickx (only eligible)
BLR (1) Ignatenko (national's 1st)
CZE (3) Brezina, Coufal and Kaska (national's 1st, 2nd & 3rd)
DEN (1) Strid (only eligible)
ESP (2) Fernandez and Raya (official)
EST (1) Koppel (national's 1st)
FIN (1) Virtanen (official)
FRA (2) Amodio and Besseghier (official)
GEO (1) Agaian (only eligible)
GER (2) Liebers and Streubel (official)
GBR (1) Harris (official)
HUN (1) Forgo (official)
ISR (2) Bychenko and Samohin (best international results)
ITA (1) Righini (national's 1st)
NOR (1) Oddvoll Boe (official)
POL (1) Myzyk (official)
RUS (3) Kovtun, Voronov and Pitkeev (official)
SVK (1) Klepoch (national's 1st)
SWE (1) Majorov (official)
SUI (1) Walker (official)
TUR (1) Artan (official)
UKR (1) Paniot (national's 1st)

And maybe : Atanassov (Bulgaria), Lucine (Monaco) and Kelemen (Romania) if they are still competing. Maybe too Reznichenko, announced for Azerbaijan but not seen internationaly for this country for the moment (he reached the TES last year for Ukraine).

Dames : 39 entries
ARM (1) Galustyan (only eligible)
AUT (1) Frank (national's 1st)
BEL (1) Van Daele (only eligible, if recovered)
BLR (1) Makeyenka (national's 1st)
BUL (1) Stoeva (national's 1st)
CZE (1) Brezinova (national's 1st)
DEN (1) Sorensen (national's 1st)
ESP (1) Lafuente (official)
EST (2) Liinamäe and Hälvin (national's 1st and 2nd)
FIN (1) Korpi (official)
FRA (2) Meité and Lecavelier (official)
GEO (1/2) Gedevanishvili (only eligible)
GER (2) Schott and Weinzierl (official)
GBR (1) Robertson (official)
HUN (1) Toth (official)
ISR (1) Schreiber (only eligible)
ITA (3) Russo, Rodeghiero and Cristini (national's 1st, 2nd and 3nd)
LAT (1) Kuchvalska (official)
LTU (1) Golovkina (official)
LUX (1) Maxwell (only eligible)
NED (1) Wories (only eligible)
NOR (1) Gjersem Camilla (official)
POL (1) Kryger (official)
ROM (1) Sauter (only eligible)
RUS (3) Radionova, Tuktamysheva and Pogorilaia (official)
SVK (1) Rajicova (national's 1st)
SLO (1) Grm (national's 1st)
SWE (2) Helgesson and Helgesson (official)
SUI (1) Brunner (official)
TUR (1) Atabey (official)
UKR (1) Popova (national's 1st)

Couples : 13 entries
AUT (1) Ziegler/Kiefer
BLR (1) Poliakova/Bochkov (national's 1st)
BUL (1) Makarova/Kenchadze (national's 1st)
FRA (1/2) James/Ciprès (official)
GER (1/2) Vartmann/Van Cleave (official, only eligibles)
GBR (2) Yankowskas/Gaman and Fancy/Boyadji (official)
ITA (3) Marchei/Hotarek, Della Monica/Guarise and Cernuschi/Ambrosini (national's 1st, 2nd and 3nd)
RUS (3) Stolbova/Klimov, Tarasova/Morozov and Kavaguti/Smirnov or Volosozhar/Trankov (official)

Estonia and Israel have 2 spots each but no pairs this season.

Danse : maximum 32 entries
ARM (1) Garabedian/Laliberté (only eligibles but don't have competed in senior for the moment)
AUT (1) Silna/Kurakin (national's 1st)
AZE (1/2) Zlobina/Sitnikov (only eligibles, if recovered)
BEL (1) Postiaux/Postiaux (only eligibles)
BLR (1) Kovaleva/Beliaev (national's 1st)
CZE (1) Mansour/Ceska (national's 1st)
DEN (1) Fournier-Beaudry/Sorensen (national's 1st)
ESP (2) Hurtado/Diaz and Robledo/Fenero (official)
EST (1) Shtork/Rand (national's 1st)
FIN (1) Karmi/Lindholm (official)
FRA (1/2) Papadakis/Cizeron (official)
GEO (1) Kozmava/Zolotarev (only eligibles, Reed/Japaridze don't have competed this season)
GER (2) Zhiganshina/Gazsi and Urban/Lerche (official)
GBR (2) Coomes/Buckland and Smart/Buckland (official)
HUN (1) Moscheni/Lukacs (official)
ISR (1) Reed/Rogov (best international senior results)
ITA (3) Cappellini/Lanotte, Guignard/Fabbri and Komatsubara/Fabbri (national's 1st, 2nd and 3nd)
LAT (1) Jakushina/Nevskiy (only eligibles)
LTU (1/2) Tran/Ambrulevicius (official)
POL (1) Kaliszek/Spodyrev (official)
RUS (3) Ilinykh/Zhiganshin, Monko/Khaliavin and Stepanova/Bukin or Bobrova/Soloviev (official)
SVK (1) Testa/Csolley (national's 1st)
SUI (1) Paice/Yeremenko (official)
TUR (1) Agafonova/Ucar (official)
UKR (1) Nazarova/Nikitin (national's 1st)

Last edited:

teo99

Spectator
But Ilinykh and Katsalapov are not anymore a couple, there must be a mistake.....:mad: It would be too nice if the would compete again together :)bow:) but......now Elene Ilinykh has a couple with Ruslan Zhiganshin and Nikita Katsalapov with Victoria Sinitsina...That's odd....

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
But Ilinykh and Katsalapov are not anymore a couple, there must be a mistake.....:mad: It would be too nice if the would compete again together :)bow:) but......now Elene Ilinykh has a couple with Ruslan Zhiganshin and Nikita Katsalapov with Victoria Sinitsina...That's odd....

Haha I bet that was a just an automatism. I'm sure Nirti knows. ;)

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Polish competitors are official, too. Myzyk, Kryger and Kaliszek/Spodirev. However, they said, that Agata's entry will be confirmed on 15th January, after rating her current videos and consultation with the coach.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Turkish competitiors are also officially announced: Engin Ali Artan, Birce Atabey and Agafonova&Ucar.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
How about Czech and Slovak competitors (other teams typically chosen right after 4 Nations, as were the POL and HUN teams)?

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Thanks for doing this!

Time to start analyzing that ladies list very closely and try to guess which skater, if any, could spoil the likely Russian sweep.

Umm... Maé-Bérénice Méité? :slink:

Can't get any worse than Worlds last season.

I really wanted Anna Ovcharova to go for Switzerland. :no:

Nirti

Medalist
Stephane Walker?

Officially announced yes. He was injured during the last months, scheduled to compete at Swiss Nationals but finally withdrew. He's on the entries list of Nestle Cup next week, so probably he's back on the ice. Nicola Todeschini (1st at Swiss Nats this year) will probably go to Junior Worlds instead.

PyeongChang2018

On the Ice
Perhaps this belongs in Pogorilaya's fan fest page - I'm truly not sure, but I imagine this kind community won't mind me posting here - but does anything else think that regardless of the medal she'll likely win here, Russia will have internal tests for Worlds mainly geared towards Adelina? I think Pogorilaya would have to win at Euros in order to cement her place on the Worlds team.

AnnaTheMusician

On the Ice
Time to start analyzing that ladies list very closely and try to guess which skater, if any, could spoil the likely Russian sweep.

Kiira, IF she jumps all the jumps well which she planned and IF some of the Russians fails. I'm wondering what is going to be the difference between the scores between 3rd and 4th place :laugh2:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Perhaps this belongs in Pogorilaya's fan fest page - I'm truly not sure, but I imagine this kind community won't mind me posting here - but does anything else think that regardless of the medal she'll likely win here, Russia will have internal tests for Worlds mainly geared towards Adelina? I think Pogorilaya would have to win at Euros in order to cement her place on the Worlds team.

I think top 2 Russians from Euros + Russian Cup Final winner will go to Worlds. If Adelina heals by the time Russian Cup Final is held and if she wants to compete at Worlds, she can easily win that competition only with her PCS unless she bombs.

Pogorilaya doesn't need any pressure on, she must skate well enough to podium at her first Euros. And if she has luck on her side, maybe she will be one of those top 2 Russians and get the ticket to Worlds. If she is third, I suppose she must face Adelina at Russian Cup Final and win there.

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
I really wanted Anna Ovcharova to go for Switzerland. :no:
You and me both :no:
I know this is awful but I was kinda hoping that Brunner wouldn't have the minimum accumulated TES scores in order to go to Europeans. Maybe Ovcharova will be sent to Worlds?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
After Ovcharova's performance so far this season, I highly doubt it. Maybe if Brunner completely bombs at Europeans, the Swiss might re-evaluate their options. Or if Brunner comes down with an injury of some kind (not that I'd wish ill on anyone), Ovcharova is the first alternate. So there's always the possibility to see her step up in these unlikely scenarios.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I don't think Anna's inclusion on the Worlds team depends on how well Elena and Liza skate (e.g. winning Europeans). It depends on how she herself skates, compared to how Adelina skates.