TV and Webstreams 2014-15 Russian Nationals | Page 3 | Golden Skate

TV and Webstreams 2014-15 Russian Nationals

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We have a few minutes to go until the start of the Pairs FS, and I am afraid that day.to does not have any figure skating livestreams listed.

I went back to the streams that were in use yesterday, and they are both inactive.

And sportbox isn't working for me, even with Hola.

So, if anybody knows of any other streams, please let us know

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, after being given a few hints in the Pairs FS thread, I finally got the sportbox problem sorted. Basically, it doesn't like Firefox. When I went to Chrome, it worked no bother. Although, it took ages to work out how to get Hola onto Chrome!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that the Ladies FS is due to start now... and the figure skating is now being listed on day.to!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2:

HOWEVER, it also says that the coverage will not start until 16:00 CET (i.e. 45 minutes time). :disapp:

Rossiya-2 Stream 1
Rossiya-2 Stream 2

They are currently showing a film.

But, unless something goes wrong, I'm going to stick with sportbox as, in the absence of English commentary, I prefer no commentary to foreign commentary.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:slink: ESPN3 has English commentary. I take it that there isn't a convenient hack to get around the login?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:slink: ESPN3 has English commentary. I take it that there isn't a convenient hack to get around the login?

Unfortunately not. You have to log in with a cable operator, and because I'm not in America, I can't. And Hola can't get around this.

But, now that I've got Sportbox working in Chrome, I'm happy enough.

Anyway, just to let you know that the medal ceremonies are due to start in 10 minutes time. Then, an hour later, the Gala is due to start.

At the moment, day.to don't have any skating listed for today. And the Sportbox stream that samkrut gave in the first post doesn't start until it's time for the Gala.

So, it looks like we're not going to see the medal ceremonies. :disapp: But, at least we'll see the Gala. :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan