2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

Ladies SP is scheduled for Dec 26, 2014 (Moscow Time)
14:00-16:30 - Ladies SP

World Clock
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Start Order

Warm Up Group 1

1. Alexandra PROKLOVA
2. Diana PERVUSHKINA
3. Alsu KAIUMOVA
4. Maria ARTEMIEVA
5. Alena LEONOVA
6. Serafima SAKHANOVICH

Warm Up Group 2

7. Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA
8. Elizaveta IUSHENKO
9. Ekaterina BAYANOVA
10. Julia LIPNITSKAIA
11. Maria SOTSKOVA
12. Maria STAVITSKAIA

Warm Up Group 3

13. Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
14. Anna POGORILAYA
15. Natalia OGORELTSEVA
16. Maria GOROKHOVA
17. Elena RADIONOVA
18. Evgenia MEDVEDEVA

Entries-Thank you Caro_Liza_Fan!!

Ladies:

1.Julia LIPNITSKAIA1998Moscow / Sverdlovsk area
2.Alena LEONOVA1990Saint Petersburg
3.Anna POGORILAYA1998Moscow
4.Elena RADIONOVA1999Moscow
5.Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA1996Saint Petersburg / Udmurtia
6.Maria ARTEMIEVA1993Saint Petersburg
7.Serafima SAKHANOVICH2000Moscow / Saint Petersburg
8.Evgenia MEDVEDEVA1999Moscow
9.Alexandra PROKLOVA2000Moscow12 points
10.Maria SOTSKOVA2000Moscow
11.Alsu KAIUMOVA1999Moscow26 points
12.Diana PERVUSHKINA1998Togliatti22 points
13.Elizaveta IUSHENKO2000Moscow20 points
14.Natalia OGORELTSEVA2000Saint Petersburg / Izhevsk22 points
15.Maria STAVITSKAIA1997Saint Petersburg
16.Maria GOROKHOVA1999Saint Petersburg18 points
17.Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA1996Moscow18 points
18.Ekaterina BAYANOVA1998Perm18 points

On Qualifying List, But Now Not Competing:

18. Daria SUSHA - 17 points
19. Daria KULIKOVA - 16 points
20. Evgenia IVANKOV - 15 points
21. Elena MIRONOVA - 14 points

Last edited:
Country
Russia
Some statistics.

17 of 18 Ladies had Internationals, 16 of them had JGP and/or GP Events, 14 have JGP and/or GP Events Medals, 10 were at JGP and/or GP Final.

Three JrWorlds Champions, including first and only two-times JrWorlds Champion Elena Radionova, and four JrWorlds Medalists.

One European Champion (reigning) and one European Bronze Medalist.

Two Worlds Silver Medalists.

One Olympic Champion (Team Event).

Only two are too old for Junior Internationals.

Seven are too young for Senior Internationals - all born at 2000 and two of three of born at 1999 - Alsu KAIUMOVA, Evgenia MEDVEDEVA.

Last edited:

Roman09

Final Flight
it will be fight!
starting order:
First warm-up
1. Aleksandra Proklova
2. Diana Pervushkina
3. Alsou Kayumova
4. Maria Artemyeva
5. Alyona Leonova
6. Serafima Sakhanovich
Second warm-up
7. Polina Korobeynikova
8. Elizaveta Yushchenko
9. Ekaterina Bayanova
10. Julia Lipnitskaia
11. Maria Sotskova
12. Maria Stavitskaya
Third warm-up
13. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
14. Anna Pogorilaya
15. Natalya Ogoreltseva
16. Maria Gorokhova
17. Elena Radionova
18. Evgenia Medvedeva

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Woah, Yulia's in the second group, and Evgenia Medvedeva skates last? That seems a lot of pressure...

Anyone know how starting order is determined?

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
it will be fight!
starting order:
First warm-up
1. Aleksandra Proklova
2. Diana Pervushkina
3. Alsou Kayumova
4. Maria Artemyeva
5. Alyona Leonova
6. Serafima Sakhanovich
Second warm-up
7. Polina Korobeynikova
8. Elizaveta Yushchenko
9. Ekaterina Bayanova
10. Julia Lipnitskaia
11. Maria Sotskova
12. Maria Stavitskaya
Third warm-up
13. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
14. Anna Pogorilaya
15. Natalya Ogoreltseva
16. Maria Gorokhova
17. Elena Radionova
18. Evgenia Medvedeva

This is going to be better than worlds!! :popcorn:

MalAssada

Medalist
Proklova skating first? Oh my... Hopefully her PCS won't be shattered because of it.

Dear Santa, can my Christmas gift be Proklova surprising everyone with two fantastic skates? Pretty please :love:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
After I/Z's lead at the short dance, my next wish is Julia skating perfect, Anna and Alena also. I don't worry for Elena and Liza, I'm sure they will do so.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Not too worried, Evgenia should finish in the top 5. Maybe a surprise podium finish, even... depending on who brings the disasters. :popcorn:
I actually predicted a podium finish for her. I... don't really hope it's true, since I want a Liza-Yulia-Elena podium (no disasters, please :hopelessness:). But Evgenia really is a beautiful skater. And skating last does have its advantages, in terms of PCS from easily-swayed judges.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
This is going to be an odd post

K I found this image in one of S. Korea's fs board. (so odd right? ) I have a feeling that it might be the scores for the ladies's SP event. Can someone who is proficient with the Russian language confirm my assumption? Please and thanks!

please confirm - click this!

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Liza first in the last group...sometime just after midnight my time, I think. Or just before.

adelia

Record Breaker
This is going to be an odd post

K I found this image in one of S. Korea's fs board. (so odd right? ) I have a feeling that it might be the scores for the ladies's SP event. Can someone who is proficient with the Russian language confirm my assumption? Please and thanks!

please confirm - click this!
That's what the words on the image say but it's not real. Probably made up by skating fans. Especially since it comes from dcinside. Please give me the link to the original post.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
That's what the words on the image say but it's not real. Probably made up by skating fans. Especially since it comes from dcinside. Please give me the link to the original post.

Where I found it: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=figureskating_new&no=46587&page=3
yeah... it's from dcinside (sigh....I should've stopped there and expected it :bang:)

Now that I have stopped rambling and stuff, I agree with you that it's probably made by an fs fan, specifically someone who knows Russian (I guess it can be anyone....). It's really odd though. Why do they have to go that far to cause some storm? I mean, yes the scores look plausible as expected from RusNats and home inflation. But really, is it for a game to see how close you can score each skater by each pcs category and tes scores? or they're just really really bored?

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yes, clearly fake since the event hasn't taken place yet. Even if it had, there's been plenty of time for us to have heard about it or seen scores coming in via other sources.

Pretty elaborate ruse, though. You'd almost think it were a razor-fine prediction ticket, but they even gave scores to exact decimal points and deductions for falls.

Interesting, this person gave Medvedeva & Sakhanovich the highest TES scores, yet Elena and Liza are sitting in the top spots, only because of large PCS scores. The biggest "surprises" here are Julia sitting at #6 and Pogorilaya at #10 (both with deductions).

I guess I should stop analyzing a falsified Results sheet now... :think: Just restless for the Ladies SP to start!

I agree with you that it's probably made by an fs fan, specifically someone who knows Russian (I guess it can be anyone....).

Well, there's not a whole lot of Russian on there. Names could be pulled from the listing of starting order, or any other numerous sources. Other than that, just a few words at the top, and "Result Details" is in English.

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
Where I found it: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=figureskating_new&no=46587&page=3
yeah... it's from dcinside (sigh....I should've stopped there and expected it :bang:)

Now that I have stopped rambling and stuff, I agree with you that it's probably made by an fs fan, specifically someone who knows Russian (I guess it can be anyone....). It's really odd though. Why do they have to go that far to cause some storm? I mean, yes the scores look plausible as expected from RusNats and home inflation. But really, is it for a game to see how close you can score each skater by each pcs category and tes scores? or they're just really really bored?
Yeah, it's a troll post. The person who shopped this didn't have to know Russian because the general layout and title are the same as previous Nats. Font used for the names are wrong though. lol Also, there is no way that Sima and Zhenya's TES would be that much higher than Liza/Lena.

Why did this person do it? Well, it's dcinside, tons of rubbish/troll posts there. I used to frequent that forum a lot back when I was a fan of the Korean gaming scene.