2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I guess I should stop analyzing a falsified Results sheet now... :think: Just restless for the Ladies SP to start!

I guess that's why I freaked out when I saw that image. Everything was so detailed and yeah I did see some questionable numbers and discrepancies. :mad: That person must be hella cray for the ladies' blood bath/drama or bored with their life. Grrr, I just need the Ladies SP battle to start already! :drama:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Yeah, it's a troll post. The person who shopped this didn't have to know Russian because the general layout and title are the same as previous Nats. Font used for the names are wrong though. lol Also, there is no way that Sima and Zhenya's TES would be that much higher than Liza/Lena.

Why did this person do it? Well, it's dcinside, tons of rubbish/troll posts there. I used to frequent that forum a lot back when I was a fan of the Korean gaming scene.

yeah...I guess I should've thought about dcinside's....trashiness. :disapp: I casually snoop around there to find more about the state of korean fs/yuna if I can't find any from my usual sources. Sorry if anyone got riled up because of my lack of better judgement. :confused2: My thirst for the drama and for the SPs are too strong. (can't help it :laugh:)

adelia

Record Breaker
You'd think they could have just pulled this and would've been half-way there:

http://fsrussia.ru/results/1415/rusnat/SEG011.HTM
True. I think he was trying to be too clever. LOL

yeah...I guess I should've thought about dcinside's....trashiness. :disapp: I casually snoop around there to find more about the state of korean fs/yuna if I can't find any from my usual sources. Sorry if anyone got riled up because of my lack of better judgement. :confused2: My thirst for the drama and for the SPs are too strong. (can't help it :laugh:)
No worries, it gave us something to talk about anyway. Still another 5.5 hrs to go to the SP.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hm, 5.5 hours. Long enough for a nap. *yawns*

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
I think a majority of fans here are waiting impatiently for the ladies event to get started: the sooner, the better.

starlight97

Final Flight
I really wonder why Radionova chose to do the 3Lo in the short and not the 3F which would score higher :think:
At first I thought she had edge problems with the Flip because she has a beautifully clean Lutz and often skaters who have a good Lutz have trouble with the Flip and the other way around.
But looking at the flip in her FS, it's beautiful and she is so secure that she even has a great transition coming out of it.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l78heO-W2Dk (1:10 - 1:20)
Edge looks fine to me... so does anybody know?

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
I really wonder why Radionova chose to do the 3Lo in the short and not the 3F which would score higher :think:
At first I thought she had edge problems with the Flip because she has a beautifully clean Lutz and often skaters who have a good Lutz have trouble with the Flip and the other way around.
But looking at the flip in her FS, it's beautiful and she is so secure that she even has a great transition coming out of it.

She has a sometime-ed flip, meaning it's not always 100% certain on the edge. She occasionally gets "!" but it doesn't get edge calls anymore. Her loop is a strong jump for her and a clean loop with +GOE is worth about as much as a flip. It's just a safer choice.

nox1

On the Ice

I'm not sure, but maybe she feels more confident in the 3Lo. In gala performances, if she's going to jump, she tends to do 3Lo and 3S.

starlight97

Final Flight
Thanks kwanatic!

I'm not sure, but maybe she feels more confident in the 3Lo. In gala performances, if she's going to jump, she tends to do 3Lo and 3S.

And yes I noticed that too. While say Yulia does the 3T cause it's her most secure jump, Elena goes for 3Lo in Galas.
It's probably really just cause she's more comfortable with the Loop. I just thought about it because as strong of a gold medal contender she is here, this event is arguably the most intense competition of the season and nobody can afford to give away points.
Even 0.sth points can decide a competition, think about Ice Dance at 2014 worlds :drama::slink:

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
As much as I really want to wake up early to catch the ladies, I'm just too tired...BUT I just found out that I'll be able to watch the broadcast on ESPN 3. They'll make the event available for replay so I'll be able to watch all of it tomorrow when I wake up, though I'm sure I'll check the results before then.

If you have cable and get ESPN, Google "ESPN 3" and enter your cable service provider. I downloaded the app...It will give you access to the live events as well as the replays. :thumbsup:

Roman09

Final Flight
What is written please ?
I don't read russian... but it looks like a schedule, isn't it ?
Schedule autograph sessions
December 26
16.35-17.00 Adelina Sotnikova
19.45-20.15 Adelina Sotnikova
20.45-21.15 Men
December 27
17.05-17.30 Dances, Adelina Sotnikova
18.30-19.00 Couples, Adelina Sotnikova
December 28
14.45 women

Roman09

Final Flight
May you are right, but only it doesn't paint Adelina at all. All girls will fight, give all the best, and she will only sign autographs, and every day and several times a day. Organizers at least could have sense of proportion?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
May you are right, but only it doesn't paint Adelina at all. All girls will fight, give all the best, and she will only sign autographs, and every day and several times a day. Organizers at least could have sense of proportion?

For heaven's sake, she is the Olympic champion. Of course she ought to be scheduled for the most sessions. Besides, she needs to stay off that ankle. Ligaments are serious business and nothing to be messing with.

starlight97

Final Flight

Why is this so surprising?
What else is she supposed to do in Sochi since she can't skate yet?
She went there even though in my opinion she would do better staying in Moscow and actually training to get ready for a competition she participates in. I mean she lost a lot if time due to her injury. .. weird to see that she doesn't use it now that she has it. I wonder what her coaches are thinking? Just weird in my eyes.
But this is not our business to worry about, it doesn't concern the actual competition.
Let's discuss the skating here!
And since Adelina doesn't skate but signs autographs I don't think it must be discussed in here :)

Last edited: