2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

MalAssada

Medalist
I must have done something really bad in my past life. Only this can explain why the skating god has decided to cut my laptop internet right now :disapp:

zamboni step

Final Flight
For some reason when I click the live stream I just get this block of text in Russian rather than the video, help?

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Can't believe I am watching this. I got flu and escaped from the school to have a rest (actually to watch ladies sp) :cheer2:

Sounds like you're geo blocked, can that be?
Did you install Hola?

Moreover, if you already have Hola, sometimes the first connexion it gives isn't working, you have to click on the app icon and say it doesn't work to get another one.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is anybody else having bother with the sportbox link.

When I play it (with Hola) it plays for a couple of seconds, and then it stops and a message comes up saying:

"Cannot load M3U8: No levels to play"

I can still watch on my usual Day.to streams, but I was hoping for to watch on the better quality picture.

CaroLiza_fan

stryke

On the Ice
Is anybody else having bother with the sportbox link.

When I play it (with Hola) it plays for a couple of seconds, and then it stops and a message comes up saying:

"Cannot load M3U8: No levels to play"

I can still watch on my usual Day.to streams, but I was hoping for to watch on the better quality picture.

CaroLiza_fan

I had the same thing. Am using http://www.stopstream.com/11-.html no problems

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Is attendance low again or is it just that this is an Olympic venue and would be difficult to fill out for Nationals?

SOOO many empty seats.