2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance

Alba

Record Breaker
Thank you!

Call me crazy, but I don't think Ruslan is invisible behind Elena at all--I watched him more than I expected, considering I don't usually watch the guy. :) Elena does project better and have more dramatic facial expressions--especially in the second half--but Ruslan is no slouch.

Yesterday he caught my attention completely. He was on fire more than her.
For me, it was his best performance so far.

Alba

Record Breaker
Not that they should. Would have had them 6th. I don't think they will make the podium though. Are you able to watch today?

Yes I am, finally. If the streaming will hold. The girls were in HD but the men not. Oh well, at least I can watch.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Yes I am, finally. If the streaming will hold. The girls were in HD but the men not. Oh well, at least I can watch.

My feed from ESPN was ok yesterday, I had a bunch of moments where it froze but I can't complain I'm getting full interrupted coverage in English. The feed has been working great today. I hope it hold up for dance though.

LisaM

Medalist
What they said? I don't know russian language.:eek:hwell:

Only know malatzi (must be something good) and mira (must be world champ);)

Молодцы means 'good job' or 'well done' in plural (молодец being singular). I can read it pretty well now but listening to it I'm still mostly like :slink:

alithia

Final Flight
Medal Ceremony will be on Sunday before the exhibition.They do all the ceremonies together

danceme

Rinkside
Country
Commonwealth
I was expecting something more from Zahorski/Guerreiro. They suprised me with their skating in russian cup event. They have good edges and they are more fluid dancers than M/K, S/K and S/B. So 4-5 PCS gap is like a blow in my heart.:drama: Of course I didn't see national sd performances, just commenting on whole season. If anyone wants to watch russian cup event of Z/G:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zft93-fVpZE

regarding Skating and skills they are probably the best team in Russia.they need more time to gel, maybe they will get the support they need once the Zahorski gets the release,