2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance

adelia

Record Breaker
I disagree. Judges were very generous to S/K at CoR. And at NHK they messed up themself, and still got too high GOE bonus for some of their elements.
And you think that that was due to the additional media coverage they received? I got nothing left to say then, because that connection cannot be disproved nor proved.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
And you think that that was due to the additional media coverage they received? I got nothing left to say then, because that connection cannot be disproved nor proved.

I think yes, it's a part of it. You gave your opinion, I gave mine. Let's agree to disagree.

Anna

On the Ice
SINITISNA/KATSALAPOV

Much better than at COR, but to me it still looked very much on and off. I think there was a very small stumble during Paso sequence (the flow was not consistent enough), but I guess it's nothing. Tw ok, but I think Nikita checked the first one, not that anyone has ever been penalized for it. RoLi was in two clear parts, I am not sure if it was intended or it was an entrance went wrong.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
No problem with that. :)

And still they were overhyped, at least in my eyes. After Zoueva's words I expected something amazing, they never delievered. Not their fault :)

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Better than NHK, up and down though. Some great areas and than some really not great areas. Not very inspired skating, felt like a paint by numbers.