2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Vika and Nikita seemed a little bit tentative, and a bit flail-y. She looks stunning today, though. I thought I saw the slight stumble Anna mentioned, too.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Sinitsina/Katsalopov: 60.79. TES was 27 something, while PES was around 32. Not a great tech score...

Last edited:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Unless all couples are called harshly s/k arent going to medal. But they have to rebuild their id program so being honest may be what's at work here.

Anna

On the Ice
KANIVETS/CHIZHOV

Suddenly a team from Ekaterinburg, native town of Alla Shekhovtseva, Yulia Lipnistkaya and Maxim Kovtun. They used to have a quite strong dance school there in Soviet time, but it did not survive Perestroika :( Kind of ok, not horrible, but bland and shaky.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Okay, now let the real competition begin. Just send me a PM after Ruslena skate. This drama is too much for me.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Kanivets and Chizhov had a rough time of it. Her outfit was interesting - black dress with side cut-outs and red rose appliques on the skirt and neck.

Anna

On the Ice
SOSNITSKAYA/GOLOVESHNIKOV

For a team which toured minor B events this autumn, finishing in the middle of the pack only, they are suprisingly good. Not a national team-level material, but they move well across the ice and can express their music at least in places. They train with Kustarova/Alexeeva.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I thought the twizzles in opposite directions that Sosnitskaya and Goloveshnikov did were interesting. Cool look.