2015 Russian Nationals Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Mens SP

Anna

On the Ice
Alexander PETROV

El Conquistador (flamenco). 3A, 3F3T, 3L, I guess. Nice performance, powerful and controlled.

Anna

On the Ice
Sergei VORONOV

Totentanz. The music did not start the first time, it took the technicians about a minute to fix it. 4T3T, the quad landing was less than ideal, but he still managed to add 3T, kudos to him. Very impressive 3A from very long set up. 3R. Either I have lost any feeling of how it normally looks like from rinkside or I have seen everyone deliver their programs with more attack, speed and power.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sergei into 2nd, Artur clings on to third...if he can just cling on and end up 3rd or 4th after the SP (though 3rd would take a miracle...)...he's not out of this yet...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Nothing strange.
Menshov landed two quads.
Voronov - one quad and clean skating.
Gachinski - fall from quad.

I am not disputing that, just hoping with every ounce of my whole heart that Artur can hang in there and then bring it in the FS...he is better than all of them, I know it! He deserves the mighty comeback like Liza, the ascension of his rightful place on the throne of Russian skating!

Anna

On the Ice
RSport quotes Menshov as saying that the ice is "heavy/sticky" today, which may explain my impression that everyone lacks power.

Anna

On the Ice
Evgeny VLASOV

Georgian tunes (sounded a bit like variations on Riverdance). Fell on 3A entry (slipped of the edge), 3L both hands down, 3R2T, not exactly stellar either. It's a pity, because he is quite solid skater overall.