2014-15 Japanese Nationals Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014-15 Japanese Nationals Ladies SP

Meoima

Match Penalty
probably UR calls in both 3F and the 3Ts
What is happening to Japanese Tech Panel? She didn't get ding this much at CoC and NHK.
WHY seriously??
And Satoko is less UR than Kanako now? I don't understand. Maybe Kanako had an off day. :bang:

chezzu

On the Ice
japanese tech panel seems very strict for this nationals; i remember last night macchi and yuzu got low levels on spins and steps o_O

but the calls for kana may be right, she is prone to UR; i won't judge until videos are up

jace93

On the Ice
What is happening to Japanese Tech Panel? She didn't get ding this much at CoC and NHK.
WHY seriously??
And Satoko is less UR than Kanako now? I don't understand. Maybe Kanako had an off day. :bang:

By reports she had a big smile and a standing ovation... Poor Kana:cry:

Meoima

Match Penalty
japanese tech panel seems very strict for this nationals; i remember last night macchi and yuzu got low levels on spins and steps o_O
but the calls for kana may be right, she is prone to UR; i won't judge until videos are up
Don't tell me Shin Amano is behind all of this!!! :hopelessness:

Perdita

Final Flight
Kanako had UR for 3F in CoC and one for 3T in NHK so I won't be surprised if she gets 2 URs. If so, that can cost over 5 points.
She doesn't have lutz and only 2A in the second half. Her triple-triple is both toe loops. So she really can't miss anything if she wants to beat younger skaters with 3F-3T or 3lz-3T and 2 jumps in the second half.
Still, I feel very sad for her :cry:

Rika went clean and goes into first with her PB 66.60! That's great :love:

Last edited:

mikaboo

Medalist
Sad for Haruka, Miyabi and Kanako. But hooray for Satoko, Riona and Mariko!
I'm so glad I didn't make any predictions.

And Rika did well too!!! :clap:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Rika indeed has good and clean jump, I suppose she is what JSF needs at the moment. Congrats her. I hope she will hold onto the lead.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
yes rika went to gpf but her overall score is still lower than satoko, her win at COR gave advantage to her over satoko and even though satoko's jumps are lower she is still better than rika overall i think

That's what we think, but I think JSF thinks otherwise--because Rika appeared on GPF she's got some brownie rep points now so they would probably back Rika more than Satoko (and even Kanako), regardless of how well Satoko and/or Kanako performed previously/this season.

I'm still hoping they will send Satoko and Kanako to Worlds more than these junior ladies regardless of the results (if Kana manages to climb up to Top 6).

Meoima

Match Penalty
^indeed, and Rika has the best and clean jumps among Japanese ladies at the moment.

Elaine

On the Ice
In the interview Kanako said she was shocked at her score, and has no idea why the score was that low. It seems she think 3-3 was ok, but unsure about 3F. So sad for her.