Is anyone else salivating over the upcoming Harry Potter 3 release???? | Golden Skate

Is anyone else salivating over the upcoming Harry Potter 3 release????

sarahmistral

On the Ice
I know you're out there...speak up, fellow Harry fans...I know you're out there, Hermione_Granger;)...Potterites of the world unite:laugh: There is an AMAZING trailer from a French website at
www.the-leaky-cauldron.org
Alfonso Cuaron deserves an Oscar in the "got a sterling performance out of a wooden teenage actor" category for Daniel Radcliffe (no such category, but I officially nominate him anyway:D ).

SOOOOO excited, it's hard to focus on all my grownup concerns like writing my MA thesis and the like, with Harry Potter 3 and figure skating afoot:laugh:

Sarah

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Are you kidding!!! I've got it circled (June 4th) on my calendar and am seriously considering taking the afternoon off. Now, when's that next book coming out!! 42

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Upcoming TV specials on Prisoner of Azkaban

ABC, Sunday, May 9th at 7pm--once again, Harry Potter distracts me from family reunions:D I discovered the series three Christmases ago, and I utterly ignored the Christmas Eve dinner proceedings as I lay on my couch, hypnotized by Harry after plowing through three books in about as many days...Goblet of Fire took me Christmas and British Boxing Day to finish:)

Also, there's one on HBO on May 25th...to get all the info on TV previews of the big event, as well as pretty much ANYTHING HP related, i.e. book 6 release (we could be looking at two more years, if you ask me, which is why it's SOOO important that the movies get better, to tide us over), go to

www.hpana.com

Cheers, fellow Potterite!;)

Sarah

RealtorGal

Record Breaker

sarahmistral

On the Ice
one more thing...

if you're feeling EXTRA fanatical and live in the NYC area, there are some screening parties taking place on June 3rd and June 5th at major NY theaters--more info about that and also about possible such events outside the NYC area, is available on

www.hpana.com

Sarah

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Go, Rgal and little Rgal!

Whoo hooooooo--that's a gorgeous room she has, Realtorgal!!! Don't forget to check out the French trailer posted at the leaky cauldron website; it's INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Viva Harry Potter!

Sarah

Hermione_Granger

On the Ice
Re: Is anyone else salivating over the upcoming Harry Potter 3 release????

sarahmistral said:
I know you're out there...speak up, fellow Harry fans...I know you're out there, Hermione_Granger;)...Potterites of the world unite:laugh: There is an AMAZING trailer from a French website at
www.the-leaky-cauldron.org

:laugh: Here I am. :D

I'm dying to see the movie, I can't wait until it comes out !
I've already seen the US trailer twice and the French one
just last night and all I can say is 'wow' !

--Hermione

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Next month! I'd forgotten all about it! Oh, yay! I understand that Emma Thompson is going to play the Divination teacher - I can't wait to see her, she ought to be hysterical.
Not so much as a veiled hint from Ms. Rowling about the next book release, eh? Sigh...
Rave

mariana

On the Ice
You're soooooo lucky! I'll have to wait untill mid july to see it

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
Can't wait. Hopefully, I've converted others so I have company at the movies. I know I've loaned my DVD's out for 5 people to view.

When's the next book coming out?

bronxgirl

Medalist
heyang said:

When's the next book coming out?

Ah, the proverbial 64 (now million) dollar question. Sure hope it's sooner than the wait for the Order of the Phoenix.