10.Arina CHERNIAVSKAIA / Antonino SOUZA-KORDYERU1998 / 1993Moscow
11.Tatiana KUZNETSOVA / Semen STEPANOV1996 / 1987 Perm34 points

On Qualifying List, But Now Not Competing:

8. Kamilla GAINETDINOVA / Sergei ALEXEEV
9. Daria BEKLEMISCHEVA / Maxim BOBROV

Last edited:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
The podium will probably stay as it is. However, every other pair, besides, maybe, Tania and Semen, is able to be in 4th place, with a slight chance for Euro's. It's going to be interesting :)

Lota

Record Breaker
I hope Astakhova/Rogonov move up, their FS is incredible. As always, looking forward to Kavaguti/Smirnov's program, I live for that stomp :love: Also hoping that Tarasova/Morozov don't flop. I really like them, but I have not seen them skate a clean FS this year...

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I hope Astakhova/Rogonov move up, their FS is incredible.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I hope Astakhova/Rogonov move up, their FS is incredible. As always, looking forward to Kavaguti/Smirnov's program, I live for that stomp Also hoping that Tarasova/Morozov don't flop. I really like them, but I have not seen them skate a clean FS this year...

Clearly theoretically, if both T/M and A/R skate for their PB, A/R will finish at the podium :p
Last year, T/M did really well during the junior nationals when they earned about 120.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Watching the SP videos,
I really love the improvement Kristina has made on the presentation side. She doesn't look at the ice anymore and she is playing the character, even a little flirting with the audience. Kristina and Alexei have big potential to be future stars. They have already achieved a GP bronze medal and senior B medals in their first season together, besides their seasons best is respectable although its from a Challenger Series competition. Go team A/R!!
I really love Vera and Andrei, such pretty personalities. They match perfectly, much better than with their previous partners. Unlike A/R they couldn't earn a medal this season, but I think the field in their GP events were stronger. The problem is Vera's SBS jumps. If she manages to land them, they would have chance to get a spot on Russian team in future seasons. But then they will need a second triple jump to be a contender for medals in big championships. Anyway, they are really elegant and nice to watch. Btw, Andrei is a hot boy :love: I saw him often with Ekaterina Bobrova, are they dating? (of course not in real, from instagram pictures)

Last edited:

hanca

Record Breaker
Clearly theoretically, if both T/M and A/R skate for their PB, A/R will finish at the podium :p
Last year, T/M did really well during the junior nationals when they earned about 120.

Doubtful. If both pairs are clean, T/M will win quite easily. Look at the SP - both pairs were clean...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Pairs FS is about to start, and I am afraid that day.to does not have any figure skating livestreams listed.

I went back to the streams that were in use yesterday, and they are both inactive.

And sportbox isn't working for me, even with Hola.

So, if anybody knows of any other streams, please let us know

CaroLiza_fan

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Doubtful. If both pairs are clean, T/M will win quite easily. Look at the SP - both pairs were clean...

Did I say "if both pairs will be clean"? Obviously not, because in that case T/M will win very easily :D I said "if both T/M and A/R skate for their PB" - FS PB of A/R is 127 points, while FS PB of T/M is 113. And it's clearly theoretically ;P
At the moment, I hope A/R will move up to 4th. Podium is unlikely to change.

eroz

Spectator
Sportbox wasn't working for me on Firefox but it's working great on Chrome (with Hola). Maybe if you tried different browsers?

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Gubanova and Sintsov have imrpved since last season. She's much stronger, nice throws, not great height but good ice coverage, decent synchron during sbs jumps. I think their lifts could be better given a difference of height beetween them - he's not very dtrong I'm afraid.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sportbox works form me with Opera.

Sportbox wasn't working for me on Firefox but it's working great on Chrome (with Hola). Maybe if you tried different browsers?

It's Firefox that I'm using, so I will try that.

But, my dinner's ready now anyway, so it will be for the last group. I had just wanted to see the first couple of Pairs couples before eating, in case the videos didn't appear.

Thank you for your replies

CaroLiza_fan

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Chernivskaia/Souza-Kordyeru. I love his musicality! Ice coverage of their lifts is wonderful, the fluency not so much. Gorgeous lift during the choreo sequence. Very good 2A, 2T after it not so much. Throws are obviously the worst part, she landed both, two-footed on both I'm afraid. At least on the first one. TES is close to G/S' TES, totally understandable. In my opinion, they were slightly better :) Judges think so, too ;)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tatyana Kuznetsova / Semyon Stepanov

Both in sparkly red costumes

3Tw - solid
2A+2A+SEQ
3T - he might have twofooted
5ALi
3STh - ok, bit forward
FCCoSp3p - unison off at end
ChSq
5TLi
3LoTh
3Li
BiDs
PCoSp3p

Technically a quite competent pair, but artistically still boring/a work in progress

FS: 99.07, 142.96, 3rd (out of 3)

Last edited: