2015 Russian Nationals Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Gala

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the Gala will be starting in a couple of minutes.

The sportbox stream is already on air, but there's nothing happening on the ice just yet.

CaroLiza_fan

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
The coahces get awarded every year at Russian Nationals.I actually love this part, it's a way to show respect to the coaches as well.
And yes they were so happy!

Agree! Also I got emotional when Ms.Goncharenko was announced and she came off. After all the things she has overcome... Do you know what type of cancer she had?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They were looking so happy!! Elena was gorgeous with her white dress. And I was happy that Ms. Alexeeva also got a medal. It's the first time I saw the coaches of winners are awarded with a medal.

Yes! I remember the year Mishin won a medal for coach of the year or something - as he herded his students towards the podium, the men's champion, the men's silver medallist, and the ladies' champion...sigh.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gachinski on first, crying a river over 6th place...

Sorry, couldn't resist using that line! :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Omg Sima is swinging from the chandelier :) I haven't seen this exhibition before. Nice choice.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"Different" is the only word I can use to describe the gala routine from Sakhanovich

When I saw her in that tracksuit, I was really expecting a costume change half way through. But it never happened.

CaroLiza_fan

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I hope these two gets better SBS jumps. I wanna watch them more in the big championships.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I am glad Menshov keeps going. Hope he is not going to retire until 2018.

LisaM

Medalist
Ok I LOVED that? I like the softer stuff much much more than the aggressive competition dances they do. Fits Vika much more, and Nikita toned it down. This is the way to go for them, for now.