• Only MK or SC

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Only EP or BJ

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bronxgirl

Medalist
I have to admit, I enjoy watching ladies skating. It's sheer envy from a klutz like myself. :D :laugh: :laugh: :D

~tibia venifica~

Rinkside
Ximena said:
I voted men, although for a moment I considered voting "only EP and BJ".

And it's just a magic power of one word - "only". I feel it's a psyhological trick of Joesitz, who is a skating veteran (meaning the knowledge;) ) and is kind of spiteful towards the girls falling for Baboo ;)
LOL

lulu

Final Flight
I voted Pairs-it is my favorite discipline and the reason why I am such a huge FS fan.
Next on the list would be ice dance-I have become a huge ice dance fan over the last year or so, and like reading topics about that discipline too.

~tibia venifica~ said:
And it's just a magic power of one word - "only". I feel it's a psyhological trick of Joesitz, who is a skating veteran (meaning the knowledge;) ) and is kind of spiteful towards the girls falling for Baboo ;)
LOL

Absolutely, tibia (love that name - isn't it part of the foot?). I think in my heyday, the girls would go wild as the handsome youth that I was would execute a split flip and a half into a resouding sitzspin. :laugh:

Oh, by the way, I left out gissip. Doesn't everyone adore gossip?:D

Joe

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Joe- the "tibia" is a bone in the lower part of the leg. The "fibula" is the other bone in the lower part of the leg.

I think Tibia is also the name of an Internet medievel role playing game, which has characters in it like veneficae (witches specializing in potions and poisons).:laugh:

MM

rusalka

On the Ice
I voted for dance 'cause it's my favorite discipline and I think it's got very little space

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
I picked judging. I get all my MK news at MKF, so usually by the time I get over here I've already read it at MKF. LOL

Kateri

On the Ice
it's gotta be competitions, surely??

I mean, that's what it's all about, right?

otherwise, why would it be so crowded and exciting here during them?

But this poll would be biased against people who like comps best, since there isn't one happening, so they are probably not on the board right now!

k

icenut84

Final Flight
Kateri said:
But this poll would be biased against people who like comps best, since there isn't one happening, so they are probably not on the board right now!

Half the fun is talking about them after they've happened. :)

I voted competitions too.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Well, I love the mix of topics that can be found here. I especially like topics concerning the ladies, men and competitions. Also, I'm a sucker for a good Michelle thread! But, sometimes I find the random "Cafe" threads can be the most fun. You learn so much about all of the other posters and I enjoy that.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I put competitions, because that includes all events, but when it comes down to it, I really prefer dance for the skullduggery, politics, and soap opera combined with the huge innovation of the choreography, and the best variety of music played. Too bad there aren't that many dance fanatics on GS! wish there were more.

icenut84

Final Flight
DORISPULASKI said:
I put competitions, because that includes all events, but when it comes down to it, I really prefer dance for the skullduggery, politics, and soap opera combined with the huge innovation of the choreography, and the best variety of music played. Too bad there aren't that many dance fanatics on GS! wish there were more.

If you want to talk more about dance, get thee to FSU. :) There's a lot of dance fans there.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I know! I lurk on fsu a lot, and once in a while I post, get my head handed to me, and come back home to GS where they are nice enough to put up with my silliness. But for my ice dance addiction, I can't stay away from fsu.

jesslily

Final Flight
The topic that most not interest me is who has the best flirt. This is really not much related to skating. Figure skating is about skating ability and artistry. Without these two solid, no matter how good you are at flirting, it means nothing to me

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joesitz said:
Oh, by the way, I left out gissip. Doesn't everyone adore gossip?:D Joe
Joe, I voted for scandal, :laugh: :laugh: I really believe scandel would get lots of attention at GS. I really wanted to vote for men and competitions as well but could only vote for one:cry: :cry: So, I voted for the topic that would get my interest quickly.:laugh: :laugh:

I can't imagine anyone at GS going to a competition thread when there is a thread that says, Guess what Joe Blow did now or Jane Doe Smacks Suzie Q on the ice, or the Zamboni Driver is having an affair with Boo-Boo, the ice dancer.:laugh: :laugh:

Dee