wow! Sarah looks great | Golden Skate

wow! Sarah looks great

Longhornliz

Final Flight
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1&sfld=

When I open that link it takes me to another gallery... but if you use the search feature on the left side and search "sarah hughes" as a caption some really stunning photos pop up. They were taken yesturday, and she looks fabulous next to kelly rippa. Makes me think that the photos posted on a previous thread were just particularily unflattering, she apears to be in great shape.

on a completely random note- if you search "jared padalecki" on the same site my jr prom date apears... apparently he is famous now, who knew? :laugh:

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
In order to use the search device on this website, one must subscribe to it, for which a fee is charged. No thanks. By clicking around other areas of the page, however, I did manage to come up with this spectacular pictorial of Shizuka Arakawa. Click HERE

euterpe

Medalist
The blue dress is so much more flattering than the pink outfit that didn't really fit her that she wore to the Sullivan Award event. Her hair looks better, too. She has gained weight since the pictures in the red dress were taken (July 2003). But since she apparently isn't skating these days, it really doesn't matter. She looks healthy and happy.

berthes ghost

Final Flight
IDOL, I just used the search feature quite easily, and believe me, I never pay for anything! :laugh: They are some of the best photos that I've seen of Sarah. :)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Well, I like this thread much more than the "Wow...Sarah is a cow" one from a couple of months ago. She does have a more fully developed figure and I think she looks wonderful.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I just figured out that it's free to do a search when the drop-down window is set at "Caption," but you have to join up, if you try a search set at "All."

As for Sarah, all I can say is "Va-Va-Va-Voom!" :love: I wish she'd get back on the ice. Over the last few years, the sport has been desperately in need of a Katarina Witt-like veloptuous type, as a counter to all these petité little baby ballerinas. She may be younger than Cohen and Kirk, but she sure is alot more womanly.

heyang

Record Breaker
Yep - these are nice photos. THe ones on the prior thread didn't have the same style, though.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Another "Wow" for Shizuka........can you say "Cover Girl"?.......42