2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Seems to be working, as I have over 120+ people watching right now. Maybe try a different browser?

doze

On the Ice
so is there a free stream to watch the skating spectacular or do I have to wait till next week to see it on tv?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Re: Saturday coverage of the Skating Spectular (gala)

Want to underline that Saturday Jan 31, 2:30-4:00 pm ET, is when NBC's taped coverage will air (subject to change, check your local listings).

My deep apologies that at one time, I had incorrectly listed "Sun Jan 31" in my OPs in this thread and the NBC thread in the Edge. I had gone back to fix them, but feel terrible if an earlier version of one of my OPs was the source of the confusion in the post below (from the Men's FS thread)..

... the gala won't be aired until next Sunday.

Again, my apologies to gallavich and to all.​

Stream back up for Men:

GS Fan - US Nats (infomercial on right now, skating at 4pm EST)

Thanks, sabinfire. :bow:
I'm one of the ones who was caught off guard by special local weather coverage pre-empting the first part of the NBC telecast.
Instead of panicking,I was able to quickly jump onto your streaming. :)

Overnight prime time tv ratings for the ladies free skate:

"On NBC, the U.S. Figure Skating Championships earned a 0.5, down 29 percent from last year's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating."

Which also means NBC was last in the most important demographic of adults 18-49 even though it was second in total viewers with 3.325 million.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ampionship-falls48-hours-down-2020-up/354877/

Thx for the overnights, ozmodiar. Given that 2014 was an Olympic year, a drop this year is not too surprising, IMO ... but I don't know whether a 29% drop would be bigger than expected :confused2:.
And I wonder whether the NBC preview shows prevented the drop from being even worse :think:.
I liked the preview shows, and I hope they will return to NBC's schedule next year.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Forgot this was even on... who wants to watch a full week tape-delayed figure skating gala, during Super Bowl weekend & the European Championships?

Well, off to start making videos of it... :slink:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'm recording the broadcast off the air right now and will be making vids (like I did of the event as well). I tend to only keep the ladies though. Only non-ladies performances I kept I think were Castelli/Tran FS and S/K FS. Would have kept the Shibutanis as well but signal cut out during their skate. Should still be able to salvage it off DVR recording though.

Petraskater

Spectator
Forgot this was even on... who wants to watch a full week tape-delayed figure skating gala, during Super Bowl weekend & the European Championships?

Well, off to start making videos of it... :slink:

sabinfire, I don't know if you still read this...is it possible that you can upload the first two groups of the men LP? That would be really great.

It doesn't seem you received my PM?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
sabinfire, I don't know if you still read this...is it possible that you can upload the first two groups of the men LP? That would be really great.

It doesn't seem you received my PM?

Can't help posting this reminder to everyone (including myself :yes:) that we have been very, very lucky that the sleep-deprived sabinfire already has gone to an incredible amount of trouble to give us a wealth of of video from event after event after event.

Whether or not s/he can answer any more requests, we already are indebted to sabinfire. :bow:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I agree. I record and archive many of these events myself so I have first-hand experience as to how much effort it takes.

Actually US Nationals is the first event I've kept everything from. I likely won't bother with Euros this weekend but I'll probably do 4CCs (Gold and Edmunds).

Petraskater

Spectator
I have an archive of videos from 1986-2015, I posted most of these on my forum and anybody can ask me if you need my videos, I didn't think it would be a huge thing to ask...if she has a request of any vdieos I would post anything for her in return.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Petraskater, thank you for your very generous offer. Your forum is a true treasure trove of skating delights. I hope sabinfire will be able to help.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I have an archive of videos from 1986-2015, I posted most of these on my forum and anybody can ask me if you need my videos, I didn't think it would be a huge thing to ask...if she has a request of any vdieos I would post anything for her in return.

:cool: Thx, Petraskater. For the unenlightened, what are the name and URL of your forum, please??