Canadian Championships: Predictions Game Round 6 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Canadian Championships: Predictions Game Round 6

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Woohoo! Thank you, ladies and pairs!

I bombed the men--or rather, they bombed and killed my predictions. :p

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Pairs' results! Everyone did really well!

Gold- WoChair, CaroLiza_Fan, and Sandpiper with 75 points! :points:
Silver- SashaJuliaSpins, inivisiblespiral, FreeAgent, tulosai, sk8hrd, dress, Mentalopes, Sackie, nadster, Debrah, CarneAsada, cjmorton29, text_skate, and gucko with 70 points!
Bronze- satine94, guenever, gallavich, sunny_stars, leolion11, voolfie, gopatrick, and sequinsgalore with 60 points! :rock:

100% of people got 1st place correct. Everyone with 70 points predicted the exact same thing. If there are any errors, please tell me. I'm sorry if I screwed up your scores....

Ladies' Results :cool:

Gold- alebi, CarneAsada, CaroLiza_fan, cjmorton29, dress, Florencito, FreeAgent, gucko, inside edges, Mentalopes, rosacotton, Sandpiper, sequinsgalore, & sk8hard with 65 points!
Silver- Debrah, DiamondRain, gopatrick, invisiblespiral, nadster, Sackie, SashaJuliaSpins, sunny_stars, text_skate, tulosai, voolfee, & WoChair with 55 points!
Bronze- gallavich & Lydia1703 with 50 points!

Everyone did pretty decently! 17 out of 33 players got the podium totally right (no big surprise there)! Congratulations

Now to add everything to the online scoresheet. If you are a new player, don't be alarmed if you're not on there yet- your name needs to be added in ;)

Two silver medals! :I do so well with pairs and dance...and a hit a miss for ladies and men! Ironically, I am a new fan of pairs and even a newer fan of dance! I need an explanation!:laugh:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE RESULTS

1st place: tulosai, sk8hrd, dress, rosacotton, alebi - 75 points (PERFECT SCORE). Well done! :dance:
2nd place: CaroLiza_fan - 70 points. Good job, almost perfect! :agree:
3rd place: guenever, gallavich, Sandpiper, invisiblespiral, leolion11, Debrah, Florencito, CarneAsada, voolfee, inside edges, cjmorton29, sequinsgalore, gopatrick, gucko, satine94 - 65 points. Congratulatons :)

My congratulations to all the winners and medalists! :clap::hb:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now to add everything to the online scoresheet. If you are a new player, don't be alarmed if you're not on there yet- your name needs to be added in

Like Satine said, not everybody's name is in the spreasheet yet, don't worry about it!

Just wanted to let everybody know that I have added all the new players that posted predictions for Ice Dance in America and Canada.

If you are a new player that did not post predictions for Ice Dance, the scorers of those categories will no doubt let me know soon! ;)

And can I apologise that it has taken until now to add in the new players. The initial delay was due to me reaching bed-time several hours before most of the scorers! (The problem with living on opposite sides of the Atlantic!)

But then when I did start, I got half-way through and realised that I had made a major mistake somewhere. And since I wasn't sure at what stage I made the mistake, I had to go back to the start.

And can I just thank WoChair for playing every single round of the Nationals Game! :bow: :clap: :cheer: :points:

It was only when I spotted that WoChair had no score for Italian Nationals that I realised that I had made a mistake. If I had not known that WoChair had played every round, I probably wouldn't have realised, and the Spreadsheet would have been all wrong.

So, your dedication to the Game has been a lifesaver!

Hopefully it is all correct now...

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

alebi

Medalist
wow I did overall better in the Canadian prediction game than in the Italian :eek:
It's incredible since I completely ignore half of the skaters there :laugh:

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
I could get more points if I used my head to predict but that's no fun ;) bronze is not bad :laugh:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Wow, a perfect ice dance score, and a gold in ladies, too!!! :shocked: Now I don't feel quite so bad about bombing the US Nationals.

Thank you scorers! :cheer: