American Championships: Predictions Game Round 7 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

American Championships: Predictions Game Round 7

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Ladies scores coming up:

Gold - 60 points: desertskates, Florencito, Mentalopes, satine94
Silver - 55 points: CaroLiza_fan, flutzy13, FSGMT, invisiblespiral
Bronze - 50 points: alchamei, alebi, Debrah, gallavich, guenever, katmari, lydia1730, Sandpiper, sunny_stars

Congratulations to everyone - as a whole, you all did very well ;) :clap:

There are still 4 users who participated here for the 1st time and so far aren't in the scoresheet. So you guys know your results too (and CaroLiza_fan doesn't have to feel as pressured to add your names as soon as possible): TwinnerA - 35; annisok - 45; randomfan - 40; lipea - 35.

If you find any mistakes, let me know and I'll correct them :)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Ladies scores coming up:

Gold - 60 points: desertskates, Florencito, Mentalopes, satine94
Silver - 55 points: CaroLiza_fan, flutzy13, FSGMT, invisiblespiral
Bronze - 50 points: alchamei, alebi, Debrah, gallavich, guenever, katmari, lydia1730, Sandpiper, sunny_stars

Congratulations to everyone - as a whole, you all did very well ;) :clap:

GOLD? :dance:

Ya'll aren't gonna believe me, but I actually had Cesario as my 5th place prediction at first (which would have been a perfect score), but I decided right before posting it that I shouldn't go with my total gut feeling (since that's never right :p) & swapped her with Hicks instead! :drama:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
GOLD? :dance:

Ya'll aren't gonna believe me, but I actually had Cesario as my 5th place prediction at first (which would have been a perfect score), but I decided right before posting it that I shouldn't go with my total gut feeling (since that's never right :p) & swapped her with Hicks instead! :drama:

Oh the drama! :drama:
I think you were the only one to predict Karen rightly though :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
IcyEdges - I have been trying to send you a PM about how your Men's predictions were scored, but it says that you cannot receive Private Messages.

So, since I can't send it privately, I hope you don't mind me explaining it here publically:

Hello IcyEdges

I'm not sure if you realise, but you posted your Men's predictions as:

Abbott
Brown
Dornbush
Farris/Aaron
Razzano

We were not sure what order you meant Josh, Max and Douglas to be in. So, the Men's scorer and myself had a discussion, and we both felt the same about how to proceed.

We have decided to just ignore Josh and Max, and score the others for the positions they have been put down for. So, in effect, there is no prediction for 4th position.

Given that there is so much ambiguity, this is probably the fairest solution we could come up with.

I apologise if this has had an adverse impact on your scores for the American Championships.

CaroLiza_fan​

desertskates

Medalist
Gold?! Holy crappoly, I deserve a chocolate bar for that! I love this game, thanks so much organizers! :cheer:
I'll sit quietly and enjoy it's shine while I take my flogging in the other disciplines :)

Last edited:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Men Results

1st Place: slidder11 (60 points)
2nd Place: leolion11 (45 points)
3rd Place: invisiblespiral and gallavich (40 points)

:clap: Congraulations!! :yay:

desertskates

Medalist
Big Congrats, Medalists for the men! That event was so tough to nail down, but you did it! Yay :cheer:

Last edited:

cjmorton29

Rinkside
Alright, here are the Pairs scores!

Overall, only 9 out of the 40 predictions had Scimeca/ Knierim as the winners, and that lead to a very few really high scores. Many predictors had 1 and 2 the wrong way around, and 3 and 4 the other way around.

Here are the top scorers:

1st place- Mentalopes with A PERFECT 70!:cheer:
2nd place- sequinsgalore with 70!!
3rd pace- Satine94 with 65!!

Congratulations to these top 3!

The most common score was 50 points, with 13 predictors getting that amount!

*NOTE* Sorry to WoChair, but you included Castelli/ Schnapir, who are no longer together. If only one of them were competing at this event, I may have given it to you, but since they are both I really couldn't. It's alright though, I did the same thing for one of the Grand Prix events for the Russian dance switch.

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm just playing for fun but I think there's an error in my dance score. The spreadsheet shows 70. When I add up my predictions, I get 60.

1 Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES (15)
2 Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI (15)
3 Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER (10)
4 Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE (10)
5 Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Daniel EATON (10)

I could use some sympathy points after getting a 35 in men's predictions :drama: if the scorers wants to toss any extras my way. :biggrin: