Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final VCR Alert Of The Season

Exclamation Final VCR Alert Of The Season

Sadly, not only will this be the last VCR alert of the season, but evidently, also the last time an event of this nature will ever be viewable by people who don't have cable To hear Peggy and Dick give their final commentary, tune to ABC on Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon if you live on the west coast, and from 1:00 to 3:00 PM if you live on the east coast, for Marshall's World Skating Challenge. Presumably the proceedings will begin somewhere in between those two times if you live in South Dakota, so check your local listings.

Procrastinating b/c of Worlds
    In the 8th Circle of Hell with Jamie Salé.
    IIRC, these future made for TV events will continue to be on ABC, as well as US Nationals. The ESPN deal only covers ISU events, not USFSA ones. Also, ABC may still air Worlds Ladies Final.

TV

Tripping on the Podium
    I'm looking forward to watching the last event of the season! I'll just enjoy it & not think about how little I'll see next season...

Custom Title
    Actually it's on from 3-5pm on the west coast. ABC doesn't work like ESPN. Instead of subtracting 3 hours, we always have to check web sites or trust TV Guide. Out here it is on right after an NBA playoff game. Hopefully we won't miss too much!

Thanks so much for reminding us! I had forgotten. This will make my mother's day!

Custom Title
    CBC is repeating part of their coverage of the GPF today. I believe it is on from noon to 3 PT, 3-6pm ET. Please check their website for your local time.

http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/sched...&endTime=24:00

Rinkside
    thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by pairsfan
    Actually it's on from 3-5pm on the west coast. ABC doesn't work like ESPN. Instead of subtracting 3 hours, we always have to check web sites or trust TV Guide. Out here it is on right after an NBA playoff game. Hopefully we won't miss too much!
    All I know is that according to Yahoo's TV schedule, it'll air from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon here in Southern California. My suggestion is to set your VCR for that time, and if it's not accurate, no problem. Just tune in later in the afternoon and tape over whatever boring golf game you captured.

Custom Title
    Yes, I believe time differ for Southern and Northern CA, so check your LOCAL listings!

Custom Title
    Originally posted by registered
    Yes, I believe time differ for Southern and Northern CA, so check your LOCAL listings!
    The San Antonio vs LA Lakers NBA playoff game is effecting that time I think. The game is to tip off at 12:30PM Pacific and the LA stations are probably going to have post game shows afterwards so they moved skating to before the game. Actually the LA people are lucky as they don't have to worry about the game running over and cutting into skating. Skating will be aired before the game in the east.

Kwan's vodka dealer VIETgrlTerifa's Avatar
    Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks once again Idle.........I totally would have forgotten this one.......it's on at 3:00 west coast time in the San Joaquin Valley.............(Please basketball, don't go into overtime....) 42

Banned

missed it non east coast

due to having to pay homage to mother. can anyone write a detailed repoert or perhaps do a cheap tape for a poor fan?

never hurts to ask. asked once before and got led on and lied to but I can't be the only sincere person on forum. Have been wanting to see the Sasha performance wow and Michelle's and Irina's 6 triples!

Thanks and blessings come to do gooders/

Bijoux

Skating Freak Barbie
    It started at 3:23 pm in Reno....not sure who or what I missed, started with Plushy, now Brian.

Bijoux, if you want a tape copy, send me a private message. I'll make one for ya...

Kasey

On my best behavior
    You didn't miss anything - Plushy was the first skater shown.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast