Some Caption Contest Fun | Golden Skate

Some Caption Contest Fun

IDLERACER

Medalist
Time to liven up the forum a little with three pictures I discovered, utilizing a new surf engine. The first one is of Sarah, the second one is of Laurent Tobel, and the third is a strange group shot of Yuka, Angela and Caryn, with Tara hidden, (though her hand is clearly visible on Yuka's shoulder)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I didn't know Caryn had such muscular legs! She really looks more like Amber Corwin!:eek:

sk8m8

Final Flight
1. I'm practicing for my role as Diane the inept cocktail waitress in "CHEERS on Ice"

2. You ordered my cosutume from Channel and THIS is what they sent?

3. Does my butt look smaller if I stand next to these girls???

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
1. Robin & I simply MUST re-choreograph this program WITHOUT the backward leaping axel from the upper level seats.

2. This is what I'm going to wear to the Worlds next year when I go out there during Michelle's warm-up to advertise my new internet site.

3. ...... [Never mind. Any caption I can think of for that one would get me into some serious trouble]....

Lotta

On the Ice
3- Yuka: Maybe I should slip my hand a little more down on Angela's booty...

JohnnyCoop: Just say it. *lolz*

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
3. We've been working hard to get "Hookers on Ice" off to a great start.

[That's about as clean as I can keep it, Lotta!:) :D ]

Bijoux

Match Penalty
pic 1. Damn this kossack move isn't going right at all, plus Robin is fixated on this old blue dress! College here we come!

pic 2. Why does everyone see me as a joke? I am wearing my Kat hand me down-Carmen on Ice! with few alterations. Thank God ze French adore me and we all have the best taste in world! NAh nah!

pic 3. Ah such a lovely promo shot for the new ladies tour by Smucker's.... "Butts-ar-us!"